New 'round here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerMouse

Reaction score
Heya all.

I'm a professional guy down South starting a new hobby since it's too damn hot to tend the lawn.

I'm mostly interested in the genetics and heredity of MJ. I would breed roses but I consider smoking all my pretty ones rather that watching them die.

(we are brief candles all)

I'm starting a breeding program and would appreciate direction to information such as:

Pheno traits estabshed to be dominant or recessive.
Pheno traits determined to be either matrilineal or patrilineal.
How many chormosomes does MJ have (haploid of diploid number).
Is arhetype or 'land-race' MJ a polyploid (have additional set of chromosomes).

Sure hope there are some experience breeders around;)

Welcome to the forum man. There are many knowledgeable growers around here that will definitely be able to help you our with breeding and the botany of MJ!

If you look... Mutt posted me a whole load of information on breeding and genetics etc... there are tons of great books, but i recommend readings by dj short.... Im going to get thru my first indoor grow.. then im hitting it up full force with the botany of MJ.... Mothers and Fathers like a mj musuem...

Welcome aboard DangerMouse, you'll find a great wealth of info here on MP.

Glad to have ya on the stie, look forward to seeing some of your breeds =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Thanks for the welcomes. Seems to be a good bunch of folks around here.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back