hello new world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugsbuddy

Reaction score
unknowingly, when i took my first steps into indoor gardening did i know that i would find the hobby that could literally stamp my life without alcohol and cigarettes officially fullfilled. i wanted to introduce myself and show the first items in my indoor garden. no, they aren't all our favorite, but it's a study of new knowledge that i hope to master, and in doing so enjoy life and its new offerings. feel free to join me, help me, and tag along. thanks!

....and i dont know if these pictures will be in order, so let's draw from the passages shall we?

1. fellow being 1: bottlegarden strawberries [i planted this bottle in hopes that it will sustain itself for a vast amount of time, just as i am without those devil mass produced poisons.]

2. fellow being 2: just a stain in the soil's pants... inside the green lovedome lies a 2 hour old orange fetus. nestled inside rich warm soil, wicked into a drain pool, which is feed by a straw (which circulates air inside the water chamber too!) i have other orange seeds soaking, so i want to see if this crazy hooptie hydroponics system will outsprout the most popular of methods found on google. i have faith

3. fellow beings 3-9: lupine, foxglove, amaranthus. i basically think of the willy wonka factory when i see these 3 together. close up in the dixie cup dead centerish slightly, is a baby amaranthus who has won the race in just 3 days. lupine, however, is my favorite child of these offspring. because from seed to full flower, i can't help but think they represent maryganja from a different planet. let me know if they are poisonous to smoke in the next 90 days or i'm trying it.

4. fellow being 10: girl, you are curvy. this lovely woman is my very first mj sprout. i used a simpler version of the wick bottle top. i also had the green lovedom on top until today. she soaked monday evening. she planted tuesday evening. she's 1.5cm thursday evening?!?! can't help but say that pose holding up the seed is true thus far. i hope we all get to see that plant turn into about 100 hours of medicine. i hope.

2013-01-27 20.17.452.jpg

2013-02-01 00.33.132.jpg

2013-02-01 00.40.362.jpg

2013-02-01 00.45.012.jpg

2013-02-01 00.42.442.jpg

welcome to the passion

take care and be safe

:48:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

It's awesome to become free from the firm grips of what the gov and big business (they are brothers) wants you to spend your money on. Congratulations and welcome!

hello and thanks to everyone..this forum seems full of great people!

"seems" it now just waits til later ;) We tend to grows on a pilgrem round here. Be bout best trail walkin now my friend.

BWD

So the plant is 3 weeks today. I have successfully kept the growth down and so far it looks pretty healthy. i tried some low grade nutes on it and successfully saw how to burn a seedling, but since then it has been recovering and growing nicely. just planted in a 2 liter. from here i will fim that new node coming up, and i am planning to lst after i get some new stalks.

also, between tomorrow and thursday i have a 250w mh/hps system coming with 6 6500k cfls to hang below the canopy and to provide light for the rest of my plants. once the cotyledon fall off i will bury it up to the leaves during one more transplant, just to keep the plant down a couple extra inches.

i haven't been ph-ing, but i intend to when i can get a few extra bucks after buying all the lighting. but so far, just letting my water sit for a while and boiling it before containing has responded well. if you look at the picture you can see some stripes in the leaf that you can see through, and a small spot in another leaf where it looks like it just..didnt grow there? i looked for bugs but did not see any. so if you have a diagnosis id appreciate it

i will wait until this weekend to fim.. or i may wait until the next node. right now with the leaves looking shady, i don't want to stress the plant that badly. i may just lst to start and fim the new stalks. advice here would be helpful as well.

thanks for reading my update. i have learned a lot and am trying it all out. i hope it proves successful, and that this plant is a female.

2013-02-18 20.08.37.jpg

Female mojo comeing ya way...enjoy the journey...the destination is Awesome:stoned:

take care and be safe

so i know i updated last night and i even got half of my lights today.. but i had to destroy my plant. i didn't have to, but i still think it was a safe call. i woke up this morning and got the news from a roommate that there was a cop of some sort in a barely marked car just kind of hangin out by the house.. then about 15 minutes later while i was standing there this time, another one comes and its even more shady than the last. i even caught a few awkward glances towards my place. i decided to terminate.

im moving out of state in a few weeks anyways so hopefully with all my new equipment being had i can think and prepare more thoroughly and have an exciting grow to share later. until then ill be leaving my word randomly. thanks for reading

Latest posts

Back