new set-up, same ol' strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on what? if their ready or just general? lol they look good but not ready :)

my leaves did that but didnt fade out. only had some lower fans not whole plant. eventually grew out of it, but in your case id be a lil worried...imo. get a hold of mass if he dont stop by, hes an encyclopedia.

second pic...turned my stomach when I saw it, happened in 24hours. Stinkin drain hole got plugged and flooded roots i think. I took off most of the fan leaves on top because i could've rolled em up and smoked em they were so dry. i poked a thing in the drain hole and about a quart of water came out so I figure the bottom roots are all drowned...live and learn

nice to know. so you think it was over water? could of been cause when i put transplant into coco it was 3/4g pot of soil. then gave water til over flow, ie: soaking soil. thanks for helping me put 2n2 together. shell be alright. keep in touch.

docfishwrinkle said:
nice to know. so you think it was over water? could of been cause when i put transplant into coco it was 3/4g pot of soil. then gave water til over flow, ie: soaking soil. thanks for helping me put 2n2 together. shell be alright. keep in touch.
upon sight it was:holysheep: ...immediately i figured it had to be roots cause of how fast it happened. Then i had afterthoughts of mold/fungas so i moved it outside. Now that i know what happened I'm kinda afraid to move it back in just in case it picked up a few bugs i'd hate to contaminate flowerroom...Hmmmm, guess I'll just pack the bubbler:ignore:

cut top half of her off today. gonna leave bottom for a few more days and see if it's worth doin half at a time:confused:

why u confused? is she ok? you can let the bottom half go longer if you wish but remember those buds might actually be older so keep checking those trichs :)

docfishwrinkle said:
hey hows the 2 girls that were wilting? sounds like godspeed is having same prob. hope they pull out of it, which imo they should.:D
it was just one, but i think she's had it. she shows some gtreen now but i moved her back outside case that half dead plant attracts some mold or fungas. I had an extra 32 oz of water in the bucket for over 24 hours...buds are still soft but leaves are crispy:( I'll go get a pic, Mass said it may take up a week for signs.

View attachment 87486

View attachment 87487
The bottom half of roots were underwater. I'm not real upset about it, the coco-bucket I did first is due to harvest in a few days and she is absolutely gorgeous. Haven't put a pic up in a couple weeks cause i can't get her out anymore! And the 2 I put in a couple weeks after the sick one are starting to explode. I just took 35 clones 5 days ago that are doin great...17 deepchunkXstraw cough...14 AK-47 ...and 4 purple kush so i'll learn from the sickie and be done with her;) :D

lyfr said:
cut top half of her off today. gonna leave bottom for a few more days and see if it's worth doin half at a time:confused:

Hey lyfr..I like to take top half at 50/50 and let the lower half go a week or more the budds below will put on more weight and smoke will be a bit heavier too..I like doing it this way..looks like you fixed your problem..they looking much better today I hope..Have a great day and Ill check back later..KEEP M GREEN:D

oh and I would like to see some pics of the coco bucket plant next to a non one to see the diff..Have you got any?

4u2sm0ke said:
Hey lyfr..I like to take top half at 50/50 and let the lower half go a week or more the budds below will put on more weight and smoke will be a bit heavier too..I like doing it this way..looks like you fixed your problem..they looking much better today I hope..Have a great day and Ill check back later..KEEP M GREEN:D

oh and I would like to see some pics of the coco bucket plant next to a non one to see the diff..Have you got any?

View attachment 87659

View attachment 87660
Howdy 4u2sm0ke, i was hopin someone would share their experience with the 2 part harvest. the pic is the second half of the ffof i started at same time as cocobucket...which are the pics in previous post. Trashed the one i drowned, didn't have time to play with her and i need the room. i took about 4in of tops off the one above, I know its hard to get a visual to compare. there is a pic of them side by side at about maybe 32 days in flower at post 97. I know there's a lot to go through I still got to find time to check out your first several pages;)

Latest posts

Back