new set-up, same ol' strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
nice job lyfr....up in post #52 those two new coco buckets..whats wrapped around them? and why? nice way to keep panda film closed lyfr..I use that reflective bubble insolation wrap and use velcro works sweet 4me..on the inside i used spray addhesive to put up milar..on the outside i spray addhesive black poly for no light leaks..Keep up the great work..and take care and be safe
whats wrapped around them is leftover panda pieces...the buckets let light through so i put the panda to keep it off roots( OCD workin full force that day;) ). i love the spray ad. idea, i plan to try that next replacement. thanks for stoppin and be safe.

whats up lyfr? nice ladies you have there. how far into flower are you? maybe going into wk 3?

howdy Doc...here ya goView attachment 84427

View attachment 84428

View attachment 84429

View attachment 84430OK, first pic-45 days..2=25days..3=14days..4=most of the 45day plant.
I'm guessing yr talkin about the middle one cause i havent showed pics of the oldest lately. the big one is a grapeape mom i decided to flower and then poisoned her with malathion 10 days before i flowered her(never use that!). she lost almost all her fan leaves by 1 week in flower but she's comin alon allright;) thanks for stoppin:)

yes you should be proud...sometimes a Great student is the best teacher. and you are proof my friend. Just remember this is where we do our bragging..and man you have Center stage right now..Its great to be able to share that excitement with someone huh?..Thanks for shareing and letting me fallow along...take care and be safe..and most of all KEEP M GREEN

EDIT: My friend and old suplier..lol..we swap weed all the time..i give him some and vise versa...now that your friend is up and running..he can grow some diffrent strains then you and you can swap...makes for a veriaty of smoke..I have a few now..and am looking to increase..

That would be sick sharing my Qleaner or Vortex with you and lyfr and getting some grape ape and your Green Giant Bagseed.

Dude, I'd make a sweet Vortex X Grape Ape cross. Oh so yummy!

nice mentoring lyfr! like b/4 mentioned will b nice 2 swap strains. ive a quick "?" can u get nice earthy soil taste in dwc if use maybe organics? this is the only reason ive not done. then it was a gift from above that mass threw his coco thread out there. i believe i probably stay w/ da buckets cause has mad growth like dwc, imo, but like to try new things. next grow going bucket scrog, pretty sure ill pull a #!

Looks great lyfr! That Ape looks great!
I too can't wait for you to flower the deep chunk!
Great set-up and you Veggin' looks super too man!

Wow, thanks for the nice words ya'all! hey Doc, as far as the DWC/organic the only DWC experience i have is takin care of the one i set up for buddy. He used the full foxfarm line with vegan compst tea, kool bloom, mag/cal additive, and h2o2. the bud he got is pic'ed below and it was very skunky/grapey...he let it go till mostly amber. has a real good flavor but not that earthy taste. i only did ebb &flo till recently but i have the same grape ape mother flowering now, in FFOF soil, with FF nutes + bat guano,florolicious plus, and kool bloom so i'll you know how the taste compares...harvest about 10 days;)
NCH, I am most excited about the deep chunk, be nice to grow something besides purple for a change...life's rough 'round these parts:rolleyes:

DomsChron said:
What's that you say? Grow something purple? What about some genetics that have REAL Purple Haze and a non clone-only purple Urkle?

Buy Qleaner! Check out this pic! http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/TGA/Qleaner.htmhttp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/TGA/Qleaner.htm
I'm too lazy to mess with seeds...specially with all the clones available to me. And real or not, The grandaddy And the ape i grew was better than anything i've had. The one seed I thought about growin was Matanuska Tundra

I heard good things about Matanuska strains. I say, if you have the availability to it, jump on it! Matanuska genetics are highly sought after in my neck of the woods.

scrum-diddily-licious nieghbor! i want some for me too lyfr! passit this way!

dewd i just stepped out to take a quick leak:eek: & its already on other side of circle?????:hitchair: lol....

pardon my behavior just finish a session 4 1st time in 2 months top off w/ 6 heinies & then toppped w/ 6 killians. :lama: im goin 2 sneek attack ol lady in 2 point 2 seconds im out. green mojo 2 the whole community!!!!

peace out beotches!!!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

docfishwrinkle said:
pardon my behavior just finish a session 4 1st time in 2 months top off w/ 6 heinies & then toppped w/ 6 killians. :lama: im goin 2 sneek attack ol lady in 2 point 2 seconds im out. green mojo 2 the whole community!!!!

peace out beotches!!!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:
If yr behavior is questionable you came to the right thread...talk to ya in a few...with your black eye;)

Latest posts

Back