new set-up, same ol' strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW those look ready alright bro! How are the trichs? Sorry if u already been asked, just in a rush this morn and not got time to read :S

Thorn said:
WOW those look ready alright bro! How are the trichs? Sorry if u already been asked, just in a rush this morn and not got time to read :S
honestly...haven't even checked em':eek: It's nice to actually have a strain around for awhile and get used to it, i think i'm gonna chop her today...after I check trichs of course;)

hehe cool! did you check em? I LOVE harvest day...but the day after is really tough cos all I wanna do is SMOKE em! :D

looking good my friend.hows the smoke?i know you done checked that,lol

andy52 said:
looking good my friend.hows the smoke?i know you done checked that,lol
well, i smoked some i grew in ebb&flo, I smoked some a friend did in DWC, and it was close to the same fruity/skunky flavor. he let his go till almost all amber and his girlfriend won't smoke it again...she said she felt like she was tryin to keep from freakin out the whole time and couldn't feel her feet, she now sticks to some outdoor I gave her. I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised that the soil ape will even be tastier. seems like it smelled a lot stronger. I'll let you know in 7 days...till then i guess it will just be hash, well and that outdoorbagseed stuff:eek:

She's a beauty that's for sure. ;) I can smell her from here. :hubba: All we need now is a addy and we'll be over to help harvest her. :p Great job that's for sure. :aok:

lyfr said:
This is the FFOF I started at same time as coco-buck. The coco-buck hairs are still all white. I think a few more days on this one till...TIMMMMM-BERRRRRRRR:hubba:
How long do ya'all think I should wait...just from the pics?
from what i could find in previous posts, this plant is what 6 wks? why so soon & what strain is it? how do you like your trichs?

docfishwrinkle said:
from what i could find in previous posts, this plant is what 6 wks? why so soon & what strain is it? how do you like your trichs?
:rolleyes: you know more about it than me,LOL, I had to check my calender. 39 days old but trich's are gettin cloudy already...coco bucket shows no signs of slowin. I actually moved the 2 non MCB's outside to make more room. I was trhinkin i could fit 6 MCB's but they get way big way fast so now i'm thinkin 4..(i'm also thinkin if i build it, twin 600's will come;) ). i'll put up pics of compare-grow

yeah your comparison made an impression, i guess. yeah ive 3'x4' space w/ 6 buckets & its not to cool cause the girls are cat fighting & choking eachother out, so not as productive as i think should be. still going to get hellacious buds though. 4.5 wks & like you said all pistols still pure white cant wait for the 7 wk bud explosion!:hubba:

View attachment 86392
there we go...see how much more mature the FFOF is in last post. I'm stuck on this...I understand the size diff but no clue why FFOF is maturing faster than MCB:confused:

i guess they all different. I've had a lowryder 2 that was ready at 7 weeks old whereas some took 10 weeks. They do look fab though! Keep up the good work :D

Latest posts

Back