New Setup 250W/HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,:)
It's Richy-B with a new 250 hps setup.Different soil, liquid nutes, ph test kit, thermostat and humidity meters. The works!!:D It was pricey though. It'll be well worth it when all is said and done!!!

good luck my friend it looks like your ready

Hey Ya'll,:cool:
Here's the pics of the new setup equipment. Forgot pic of soil but it's .85/.15/.10. Great for veg stage right?:confused:

:farm: :48: :farm:

lights1.JPG

lights2.JPG

lights3.JPG

lights4.JPG

Nice nice. Your starting off good with all the right equip. How many babies you plan on putting under that light.good luck!

I have a 5 week old plant that I'm using right now.:) It's just a bagseed though.:eek: But I've had some tremendous results with it.:eek: It's the only one that survived the move. I'ts been living off of 3, 24'' 75W Fluorescents. It's 5-6 in tall. Changing pots and soil today. I'm planting right up to the bottom set of leaves?:confused: I'm also germinating some med-grade seeds,until I can buy some seeds that I want. I'm holding out on some feminized seeds when I get my facts checked about them. Don't know how many I intend to grow though. I guess as many as I can!!:farm:

Hey Richy-B!

Looks like you got you stuff together for the grow. Are you putting them in a closet or a room....how much space you got? I would practice with that bagseed you got and see how it turns out. Then I would go to the med-grade stuff when you feel comfortable. I´m wouldn´t recommend those feminized seeds. That is what I am using and I have alot of differences in the plants, which means unstable genetics. Granted I have one seriously beautiful girl, the other three are a little retarded. I had one polyploid, and some crazy leave formations, and the buds are not nearly as full as the best one is. I perfer to have consistency with my plants, so the next time I grow i´m going to just have to weed out the males.

Good luck and keep us updated!

*kindphriend*

Thanks for the advice Kindphriend! I'm glad I didn't try to order any of those feminized seeds. Thanks for the heads up! Good looking out!:) Consistancy, consistancy, consistancy. That's what I was always taught too. By the way it's a closet I'm growing in 2ft by 5ft and 9ft high.

Hey Ya'll,:cool:
I've finally transplanted my baby under it's new 250 hps!Does anybody think it 's looking a bit droopy due to the recent stress it's been under. I topped it in 4 spots a day before putting it under the new light, new soil, and transplantation. (don't know if that's even a word):D So, it's a little stressed.I think she's doing great though, especially to have endured so much and look this good? She' smells great too! Any comments?:confused: The fluorescents are for some germinated seeds.

plant.JPG

plant2.JPG

plant3.JPG

Latest posts

Back