new setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cover them walls with white poster board or some other reflective material and you should be set.

stoner 420 said:
Hey i am at another computer now mayb i can post these pics...
first is my veg box still has too b painted
second is my glass collection
third is my recent stash

hope u enjoy and hope that u will reply and let me know what u think of these pics
thanks and happy growing
Very nice glass collection stoner 420. How about you pack one of those bowls and pass it on over. :D Did you ever get the inside of your box painted or covered with anything?

yes TBG i did as a matter of fact i painted the inside of the box flat white and i had a problem b\c the door on the box (entertainment center) was glass so i just used some box tape and electrical tape and sealed it up really good then i put a white trash bag (folded to fit) on the outside of the door for extra seal and hopefully reflection..... i am going cut a piece of a black trash bag and put over that so it will hold light for stealth..... i have to get a dig. termometer and Rh and i will b ready to go i am going to try to germenate two seeds different ways for experiment .............
Thanks TBG i am passing it enjoy and i will take somemore pics tomarrow .......
i am replacing all soft whites with cool whites before i get seedlings in there.. is this right or should i leave two of the 13 watt 875 lumen soft whites in there for a variaty of spectrum... some last minute touches and we r ready for a very small spaced experiment hope u all help with the journal i will be starting

stoner 420 said:
yes TBG i did as a matter of fact i painted the inside of the box flat white and i had a problem b\c the door on the box (entertainment center) was glass so i just used some box tape and electrical tape and sealed it up really good then i put a white trash bag (folded to fit) on the outside of the door for extra seal and hopefully reflection..... i am going cut a piece of a black trash bag and put over that so it will hold light for stealth..... i have to get a dig. termometer and Rh and i will b ready to go i am going to try to germenate two seeds different ways for experiment .............
Thanks TBG i am passing it enjoy and i will take somemore pics tomarrow .......
i am replacing all soft whites with cool whites before i get seedlings in there.. is this right or should i leave two of the 13 watt 875 lumen soft whites in there for a variaty of spectrum... some last minute touches and we r ready for a very small spaced experiment hope u all help with the journal i will be starting
I would use both of the lights for a variety. What the hell man it can't hurt right. Hey man did you see your birthday thread?

what b-day thread r u talking about i have not seen anything like this... and thanks i am going to get 3 26 or 42 watt cools and i will have a total of i 100 watt sunlight bulb (from LOA) 3 (i think) 26 watt cools and 1 13 watt soft so what do u think for a small space like this i think it will b plenty cause they r spread out pretty good let me know what u think........

stoner 420 said:
what b-day thread r u talking about i have not seen anything like this... and thanks i am going to get 3 26 or 42 watt cools and i will have a total of i 100 watt sunlight bulb (from LOA) 3 (i think) 26 watt cools and 1 13 watt soft so what do u think for a small space like this i think it will b plenty cause they r spread out pretty good let me know what u think........
This birthday thread. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6867

Latest posts

Back