new to gardenin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ex-baron

Reaction score
afternoon all.

today is the reason why i decided to start at little gardening myself - its dry....
the local tandoori does a fine buffet sundays, and i've always got Cobra in the fridge. but i need a smoke....

i'm new to this growing malarky, if i wanna grow outdoors from next spring, when do i need to get things started? yeah, first timer here.

Welcome to the group man. If you go cruise the "Outdoor" growing area, I'm sure you'll find all you need.

Good luck man!

yup,

thats been pretty much the last two days. got up yesterday and found this site at about 2 in the aftern'. since then, i've been busy researchin like my boss is paying me too!

making notes and making plans....

Welcome to the site and have fun on your first grow!!!!

so,
even though i plan on growing outdoors in spring, i've gotta start things off with lights indoors first right?
(
i'm in the uk by the way - all this light level **** is new.
(keep posting me any hints for first timers al ya out therel! its bit like school vs life - textbooks educate, life learns)

my wifes from SA - it grows wild in the mountings by the coast and its pretty bloody good too! here in the anglia...yeah, i wanna emigrate

anybody out there from anglia??

Gadhooka said:
Welcome to the site and have fun on your first grow!!!!

nice

been reading some of your comments today (weekend off, sad with **** else to do 'cept learn) you seem to know your stuff man.

heres hopin you gonna stay in touch.

i'm thinking bout getting some going under lights first, and some in the kitchen too(always warm in there) will they do any good in the kitchen?

Latest posts

Back