New to indoor growing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pismo

No Pain, No Gain.
Reaction score
what is the easiest plant for a beginner to grow indoors?
what will a beginner need?
how much space?
how long does it take?
what do i do with the plant after its full growth in order to smoke? (grind up, smash, etc)

you show really check out the grow guides and the diy section b4 you ask all these questions they will help you out a lot, sorry not tryin to be mean but try to read up on it first that will answer most of your questions and we can help you with the rest.

Welcome to the Forum. There is a wealth of info here. I would recommend starting at the Resources Section

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

And then read all the Stickies in the individual forums that apply to the way you want to grow.

The old Overgrow Growfaq also has a lot of info (change the XX to tt):

hXXp://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ%20Basic%20Topics.htm

While we can help you with your grow and answer more specific questions, we cannot set your entire grow up for you.:D

Pismo said:
QUESTIONS
how much space?
how long does it take?
what do i do with the plant after its full growth in order to smoke? (grind up, smash, etc)
Answers
#1. To read from the beginning
#2. Ask your Mom.
#3. From 7 or 8 weeks and UP.
#4. Dry it,Cure it, and Smoke it.:D

I think the question you need to figure out first is how much space your willing to work with. i mean, you could work with 4 sq ft, less, more, its all up to you!

Is it that easy for you to obtain seeds or cuttings? i mean, your asking what strain, whats available to you? are you going to order online?

As everyone above me said, you have a lot of reading to do.

Pismo said:
how much space?
how long does it take?
Lol man you pretty much dont need to read anything, just read peoples questions and answers, i learned so much on this forum from just reading peoples threads, and answers/advise. :aok:

Latest posts

Back