newb in da house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRoc

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, first timer here or on any site lol, so far so good on the growing front they are about 2 1/2 months old. So far its trial and error one plant grew retarded and the stem snapped boo hoo but i have a perfectly healthy clone out of it HOO RAY!!

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Yo Ho and welcome,
I guess we all had a starting here, so don't let yourself feel to awkward. There are fantastic posts here, and some great inventiveness. Man feel free to hoist anchor and ask questions here cause if no-one knows, they don't put on airs, heck they go search out the answer just to help, cool stuff huh ? We all love good pics of how your grow is progressing so we can give out with the good thoughts.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP JRoc. I'm pretty sure we all learned from trial and error. Our first grow we gave them full strength nutes and our plants ended up looking like Freddy Kruger. :shocked: I mean them ladies were toasted. :p Anyway glad to have ya here. ;)

Welcome....glad to see new a member just starting to grow, i dont feel so lonely, lol. tho i have grown in the past, never like i am trying now, even started a grow journal here. this place is amazing, all the helpful people, all the great pics, i know you will love it ...i sure do.
good growing,
tcbud

Thanks to everyone, i spent all of last night checking out pretty much all the forums lol, such vast knowledge on this site, simply amazing, i am glad i stumbbled upon it! I am going to get a camera and some more lights today so hopefully i will have some pics to post as well! thanks again for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back