newbe (lowryder growing tips)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heato

Reaction score
hi my name is heato i am from the uk have grown before but i got so paraniod ended up in hopital. i am fed up with the ****** soapbar we are being fed and the shady bags of skunk so thought i would have ago growing again this time the lowryder has anybody grew it before the only thing tht is putting me of is the size of the plant. i did so much enjoy the experiance last time i grew from seed and frome clone i was lucky enough to get big bud, skunk no1 and a haze clone. i grew from seed a f1 called white shark x nl5 i think this plant was the culprit for blowing my mind and paranoid. so if any one has any tips for growing lowryder2 can they post.
catch ya later.

Welcome to MP heato. Never grown Lowryder before but this is what i know about it. Lowryder is a autoflowering plant that goes from seed to bud in about 8 weeks. Plant gets about 12 to 15 inches tall max. Hope this helps ya in some way. Hope to see ya around.

i grew lowryder once..out of 10 seeds 8 germed 2 were females.. 1 i grew in a 1 gallon pot the other a 3 gallon pot. the one in the 1 gallon pot grew to 12 1/4 inches, i harvested in 8weeks 2 days..the second grew to right at 16 inches i harvested it at 10 weeks. between the both of them i got right at an oz like 27grams, the high is on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest i would have to give it a 5 well maybe a 6 cos it did give me a good case of the munchies lol. all in all i would say if you have the time and resources to go with a normal strain i would suggest celtic stone or big stone, great yeilders and hard as hell to kill..if space stealth and time is a major issue then lowryder is ok..imho the cost of the beans plus the electricity consumed to grow them doesn't make it worth it to me. if your are gonna grow the LR i would recommend using at least a 3 gallon pot and if your looking for a nice stash to tuck away grow as many as you possibly can cos the yeild is not high, you may even wanna try keeping a male and a female for future seeds. peace bro and good luck in all your growing!

Latest posts

Back