Newbie here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brutally Frank

Reaction score
I am trying to get as much info on growing indoors as I can. I'm in my mid-40's and my kids are grown and out of the house. I have been reading up and there seems to be a lot of conflicting info out there. I am interested in Hydroponics and the SOG approach. I am also looking for some advice on seeds that are a) good for a beginner to try out and b) are tried and tested tasty buds with a nice cerebral sativa/indica buzz.

Welcome Frank... you hve come to the right place... Just ask your questions in the right sub forum and you will get the knowledge you seek...

:welcome: :yay: This is a great group. You can learn a lot from folks that really have their grows together.

Welcome Bfrank,,,,lots of great ppl who know their stuff...cruise around and you will find out all ya need..

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Welcome Frank. Everyone here is pretty helpful, should get you up and going very well.

With their help, I finished my first crop of hydro CH9 jack. She seemed to be pretty forgiving of the abuse of a newbie grower.

SLC has to be a tough place to find weed. My fiancee went to BYU.

Latest posts

Back