Newbie: Sudden setback to continuing the grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous_nigel

Reaction score
Hi folks, enjoyed reading the forum today.

Forgive me coming in as a newbie and asking a big question as a first post, but my calm approach to growing my two plants has been overtaken by circumstances somehwhat, and my need is urgent as you'll see.

Basically I have two plants, 4ft each, grown from seed since March. They are just showing early signs of flowering. One lives outdoors, one in. I live in a small flat, which is very secluded. So far, so good.

But at the weekend my landlord passed away, and so I'm expecting a *lot* more visitors in the coming weeks - new landlord, inspections maybe, etc. Obviously I can't leave the plants sitting around any longer.

Is there any point in trying to dry them out this early? Should I just destroy them (that's going to be a real heartbreaker)? I could make hash from the leaves, maybe? Can I make any productive use out of them now, because the risk of leaving them around is going to get greater as the days go by...

Sorry again for laying a big question on you guys as a first post. Events have kind of overtaken me. I must confess I didn't factor in death as a potential obstacle to the grow cycle...

Cheers in advance for any advice!

wait for a few days,you should hide them in appartament and stay in allert to cover them with a big cardboard if somebody come in,or transport to friend's house untill you know what's happening or near house behind some trees, dont do anything in hurry-be calm. you'll need just 10sec to kill and pack them. good luck.

Fair point, there is an element of panic about it, I admit. I should have added that the indoor plant is growing naturally - that is, there's no light setup etc to stash. But it's a tiny apartment, and hiding the plants is near impossible once anyone comes through the front door.

if its a two rooms appartment it will be hard..you dont have a closet to hide them?if height is a problem just top them

jash said:
if its a two rooms appartment it will be hard..you dont have a closet to hide them?if height is a problem just top them

It's a two room place. I have a closet they could go in but they're a little too tall, so height is a problem. Forgive my ignorance - "Top them"?

Latest posts

Back