Next stop..Dankville.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, i wish i was there to smell and taste that satori girl... I still can't believe what you can do with a one gallon pot...Awesome grow Hammy.

:cool: ooooooo yeah :holysheep: you must be getting really high right now.... good for you;) congrats world class looking ladies. how is the satori high? i never had it:eek:

Rosebud said:
Oh man, i wish i was there to smell and taste that satori girl... I still can't believe what you can do with a one gallon pot...Awesome grow Hammy.

Thanks Rose. She smells wonderful. Took 2 lower branches for a quick dry and hung the rest. Quick dry smoked real good, look forward to a proper cure though.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
very nice brosef.... how long she run?

Thanks my friend. She went one day short of 9 weeks. I think I will have a Larry OG to harvest tonight. Got one that is fox tailed and frosty looking. Will shoot some pics of her tonight.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
:cool: ooooooo yeah :holysheep: you must be getting really high right now.... good for you;) congrats world class looking ladies. how is the satori high? i never had it:eek:

Thanks Dr. Smoked some last night and the high is very up and cerebral. My wife loves it. She likes it better than the Larry OG which is a bit more Narcotic.

Looking very nice Hamster. I growed satori outdoors a few yr ago and she hardly needed any nutes at all.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Dr. Smoked some last night and the high is very up and cerebral. My wife loves it. She likes it better than the Larry OG which is a bit more Narcotic.

so happy for you!!!!

IM not gonna lie I kept checking everyday for your final colas, looks like a lot of weight like always .... if your wife smokes more of satori ... more larry OG for you ;) .

cant wait for foxtail larry Og pictures:holysheep: :D

Thanks everyone. Been on the dl last couple weeks. This was the first Xmas/new years without my Mom and it has left me tired and worn out emotionally. Trying to clear my head and get back on track.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks everyone. Been on the dl last couple weeks. This was the first Xmas/new years without my Mom and it has left me tired and worn out emotionally. Trying to clear my head and get back on track.

AWW HL we love you very much! and me I admire you from day one. you are a star. last time i checked you had something like 140000 views the most view on a journal. i lost one of my parent too just before starting here 2009 so i know what u mean. still go forward with your plans dont let anything take that away from you you just hang on brother. smoke a lot of OG it helps
dont forget MP is here for you ;) im just waiting for my moment patiently waiting Ill post it here too the way i see it this is this is the point where something world class is gonna take place at another level very very sticky strain never been beter GO HL I got ur back:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back