Nice Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roots Dog

Reggae for your soul!
Reaction score
Hey, if I start a grow right now. Well I get some nice buds? I know it’s late but I want to see what happened. What do you guys think?

if your far enough south you might get something , but i think it would not be a whole lot , not for sure if theres enough time for them to mature properly , if you decide too , would like to know how it turns out :D :D :D :D

Lowryder if you are super quick about it....if in the south you can get it until Nov.. I'd be haulin tail to ole Doc. No way on any other regular flower strain. Don't expect fantastic results.

Mutt is right. Anything else you will get a finger size bud if your lucky. Sometimes its like plants sence how late it is and if its july they hurry to make something but in september they sence the season is short and either dont come up or barly grow any. Slim Ps If its louder like mutt said then ok and if you have bag seeds try those but i wouldn`t go spending money on any other strain, you could take the money and by a bag.

Geter-D1 said:
if your far enough south you might get something , but i think it would not be a whole lot , not for sure if theres enough time for them to mature properly , if you decide too , would like to know how it turns out :D :D :D :D

Hey Geter I think you should just copy and paste this whole phrase, it seems like you have answered this many times lately

parts of southern cali follows parts of the deep south , you only have 2 to 2 1/2 months out side , the maths not that hard wether your in cali , florida , southern texas , you know , still the same out come , now if your in tibet you can tell me cause i have no idea , never been that far south , .... hope this helps slartibartfast :D :D :D :D

i use to live in bakersfield , if memory serves me right , i think the colder nights start in mid to late november early december but long beach is on the ocean , so its kinda iffy of exactly how long

Geter-D1 said:
...now if your in tibet you can tell me cause i have no idea , never been that far south , .... hope this helps slartibartfast :D :D :D :D
I just put my finger on the globe at my lattitude and spun it 180º. That's how I came up with Tibet.:D

if u have enough seeds to spare then i say go for it. You may not get much but some bud is better than none bud

Latest posts

Back