Nice size cola....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
This is the youngest Rez SD x Chemdog DD...leaves are a gorgeous dark green still...and this is the main cola...it is like the size of one of those mini footballs...very dense too...

IMG_0659.JPG

looks tasty, I can almost smell that threw the screen:D. Is it a more sativa dominate, it looks like it got some skinny leaves?

Nice bud HL

Roll a joint and pass it around :48:

Hamster Lewis said:
This is the youngest Rez SD x Chemdog DD...leaves are a gorgeous dark green still...and this is the main cola...it is like the size of one of those mini footballs...very dense too...

Hammy!......Over here!....I'm Open!
:rofl:

Definitely Gorgeous, veluptious, and several other seductive words..

:aok:

Gb

Sorry GB, benny swoops in for the interception. I smell lemons, skunk, annnd am I drooling? lmao. HL, your buds keep getting bigger. You may need to super-size your jar collection.

Man you got them suckers on the juice???...lol...enhancement drugs will get you tossed out of the park!...Very nice man!

Thats what i'm talking bout right there. Thats a bud. Nice!

Thanks for the kind words everyone...I hve stopped feeding her and I am letting her coast now...nothing but water...shld be at least another week maybe two before harvest....I am not sure if her leaves will ever "yellow up"...

They should start to yellow if you give her a good flush and just give her water the rest of the way through like you mentioned....she is a hotty though!

Latest posts

Back