Nirvana Jock Horror

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metro

Reaction score
Could anyone give me any personal experience with this strain?
I just had one show female and I would like to know what to expect.
It's the one in the middle.

Picture 014.jpg

Jock Horror??? Sounds like a disease i do NOT want :rofl:

My only experience with it was earlier this year. I was growing it outdoors, and it was growing nicely with no problems.

Then the hurricane came....

I believe it is an attempt to copy Jack Herer. I can not see it being as good but hey you never know.

IMO Nirvana seed bank ant nothing but a bunch of copy cats. that haze #1 an skunk is a want to be super sliver haze. i would never waste my money there. its like me geting a haze plant an breading it with a sunk an selling u seeds, they are wack.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
IMO Nirvana seed bank ant nothing but a bunch of copy cats. that haze #1 an skunk is a want to be super sliver haze. i would never waste my money there. its like me geting a haze plant an breading it with a sunk an selling u seeds, they are wack.

So what if they "copy?" The price is right. I'm a big fan of Nirvana seeds.

Wiseguy_Chef said:

:doh:

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
So what if they "copy?" The price is right. I'm a big fan of Nirvana seeds.

All you have to do is buy their seeds to know what a good deal it is. I get great plants from Nirvana.;)

what i am saying is why buy a knock off, when u can get the real gentices from the real breaders of the strain. at the same price all u gotta do is know where to shop.

By the way, about your HazexSkunk being a Super Silver Haze copy, it isn't. Super Silver Haze also has Northern Lights mixed in, so it is just a different hybrid. I grew one earlier this year, with good results.

And really, those seeds were free anyway, so who really cares what it is?

Besides Nirvana doesn't have a Haze #1 and if they did and it was true to the other Haze #1's it would be pure sativa.

He's talking about the free Haze x Skunk 1 seeds that you get with orders (although I have heard that recently they changed to some other free strain).

Complaining about the quality of free seeds is rather futile.

I'm looking forward to hearing where you can get Jack Herrer at the same price as Jock Horror....

I have to admit,
That when it comes right down to it. I do like Nirvana, but for more than just some beans. They are thoughtful and stealth, and just plain good mannered.
My kinda peeps.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

LOL no doubt andy, and I have a migraine headache tonight. I am sitting this one out.

Latest posts

Back