nirvana wonder woman and ice grows...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbie99

eam virides custodientes
Reaction score
the 4 young ones are the WW at almost 3 weeks old. they are growing in FFOF, under 4ft T5's, gluttonously enjoying a diet of the sensi-grow 2 part nute formula. I took them from the dome and put them into soil a tad early and I believe the soil nutes gave the 1st set of fan leaves a slight burn. they recovered nicely and are now "livin the dream".

the bigger girl is an Ice mother that I've had for about a year and a half and decided to flower out. she resides in a 5gal bucket of the same FFOF and dines on sensi-bloom 2 part with regular doses of cal-mag. the first 2 weeks of flower I gave her the "stimulator" to encourage flower nodes. maybe it works, maybe not. all I know is that if I don't use it...it definitely won't work, so what do I have to lose? she get's a 12/12 schedule of 400w hps in a 2'x2'x4' cabinet with flat white walls that I just put together in a brand new room that I built because I had some hermie issues that I'm trying to avoid this time.

the 1st pic of the ice plant is at 1 week of flower, all of the rest are almost 3 weeks

I normally wouldn't ask for attention but I told someone I'd post the WW grow. sorry in advance for the pics, a photographer I am not.

so...if you choose, pull up a chair and see what happens.

002-001.JPG

003.JPG

004a.JPG

004b.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

stim.jpg

wow mice grow you have thier . pulling up a set

almost four weeks into each and not much change on either front. wonder women are growing a little more aggressively than expected. I'm hoping they don't outgrow their area before they get flipped. might be tough to decide which are the keepers, but that's not a bad thing, right?

when the women get flipped is dependent on the ice momma doing her thing. buds are starting to fill in nicely and trichs are developing in abundance. unfortunately as previously stated, my photog skills are lacking, as is the equipment that I use. but, it is what it is, and they are what they are.

any questions, thoughts, or concerns would be greatly appreciated.

tried to edit some of the bad pics out, I guess that can't happen. oh well.

001.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

013.JPG

018.JPG

I grew wonder woman outdoors in 2012 - the plants were huge! Yield was awesome and the buds are oh so easy to trim.

Had my eye on this strain, looks like a great bloomer. Nice lookin buds there!

here we are at 5 weeks on the wonder woman...
they were growing too quickly for my space so I had to trade one away and I flipped another. I think I finally have the auto-feed dialed in for my out-of-town trip next week. when I get back the ice mother should be entering the home stretch and I'll be able to flip the others. I'm running out of room. I've topped and fim'd the ww in an effort to slow them down just a bit...not working. these plants are very aggressive and grow very fast. all are at about five weeks in their respective cycles. the ice plant is at 37 days since flip. fans are beginning to yellow out and drop off. I've upped the nutes just a bit and give her regular doses of cal-mag. nugs are plumping up nicely.

if you look closely at the first two pics and you can see my LST attempt on a NL clone that I traded for the WW

have to get a hand-held micro...any suggestions? I'm using a jewelers loupe now and it's adequate but I'd like to really be able to see the detail.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Your plants are looking great. Nice bud development. My only suggestion: since space is dear, I would recommend removing any non-mj plants to give your plants as much space and light as possible..

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your plants are looking great. Nice bud development. My only suggestion: since space is dear, I would recommend removing any non-mj plants to give your plants as much space and light as possible..

thanks THG, I'm pretty happy with each of these grows so far. if everything survives my nine day out of towner I'll be very pleased. we'll see.

as far as the non-mj goes, those are a few peppers that I saved from death at my local nursery (end of the season thinning is what they called it). I don't give them any attention, and their only feeding or nutes come from the run-off that ends up in the bottom of the tote. they just won't die. anyway, in an effort to pacify my better half, I bought her a small greenhouse kit that installs over an existing window. as soon as I get back I'll set that up for her and the peppers and the other herbs that I grew to camouflage my mj during a home appraisal will have a new area of their own.

Trust me, peppers cannot camouflage marijuana. And it is not that the peppers are taking up nutes or attention. It is that they are taking up floor space and you can buy peppers cheap anywhere. When peppers get $250+ an ounce, then they get a place in the grow space. Until then, they are taking very valuable floor space up that your plants really do need. The plants are overcrowded because of the peppers...

while your point is made and absolutely understood. the fact is that I'm really not hurting for space. I grow for myself only and I have more than enough smoke for that purpose.
I posted a different thread about hiding my plants for my home appraisal that explained the "camouflage". the herbs and peppers weren't for hiding or masking my plants. they merely took the place of my mj plants while the mj was safely hidden during my appraisal. their only purpose was to NOT make all of my lighting and other supplies look suspicious. it was easier to replace the plants with herbs than take down and try to hide everything else. and now that they're here...SHE decided that she wants them. so, rather than dump them or argue with her about it, I now have a small greenhouse type thing ordered.(not by choice) so they are temporary. the only reason they are even in the same tote is so that they can take advantage of the auto-feeding system that I put together for the out-of-town period.
the reason that I make any mention of space is that the plants I have vegging are getting too large for my purposes. if I don't flip them soon after my return, I'll have to make use of all of my new flower space, which would require a bit more light. a bit more light would make my little operation appear a little more advanced than it is. a little more advanced, in my jurisdiction, could possibly make someone think that I do more than I actually do, if you know what I mean :cop:

so I try to keep it small and simple.

Grow is looking great so far man really impressive. How much you think you'll yield off that mother?

7thG said:
Grow is looking great so far man really impressive. How much you think you'll yield off that mother?

thanks, since it was a mom for quite a while it bushed out really nice. it has many colas and most are long and fat. she is so thick and bushy that it was difficult to realize just how big these nugs were until I started moving things around. I gave away my scale because if leo were ever to visit the mere sight of a scale in the same place as plants would automatically make me a distributor in their eyes.

that being said, mom still has a little longer to go but at this point I can predict with confidence that she should give me a minimum of 2.5 ozs. and she really wouldn't surprise me if she went up to 3-4 or even a little more.

I'd like to add that if anyone is thinking of growing out the WW, be sure that your fans and filters are ready. this stuff puts out some serious stank even during veg.

I like where your going with this! Chair pulled :48:

Im going to be trying to learn about auto feed setups so i can take trips out of town and plants will be taken care of, didnt want to ask someone to take care of them while im away:cool:

You mind posting any pics/info on your auto feed?

week 6...flipped all three wonder women. didn't really want to, but with the trip coming up it will just be easier to utilize the autofeed system with them all in one place and all using the same nutes. plus, a few of the branches snuck beneath a shelf in the veg station and decided to show their sex, so WTH right? one male, two ladies. I'll get them into larger pots, switch their nutes and away we go. first pic is obviously the bastard. he's sporting a nice set that any young lad would be proud of. the young ladies are showing their lady parts but I couldn't get a decent pic.
the ice momma is doing her thing, I upped her nutes by about 1/5 and her color has gotten better. she's beginning to get a little too top-heavy. I didn't think I'd have to stake and tie her but she's getting very dense, thick & heavy. that's not really a bad problem to have, right? I can't get near it w/out getting sticky. this was the first time I introduced CO2 into the flower station. I suspect there are benefits.
Question...does the age of a plant have an effect on the time it takes to finish? the reason I ask is that clones from this mother have always taken 9-10 weeks. this is the actual mother and it's just about 1 1/2 years old. it seems like it will finish much sooner than it's offspring.

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Gary Ganja said:
I like where your going with this! Chair pulled :48:

Im going to be trying to learn about auto feed setups so i can take trips out of town and plants will be taken care of, didnt want to ask someone to take care of them while im away:cool:

You mind posting any pics/info on your auto feed?

didn't forget about you GG...I'll let you know about the system once I get back. if it doesn't work out there won't be much sense in singing it's praises.

i would assume that the flower time would be the same reguardless of clone or mother, X flower time is X flower time, how ever i would think that since the mother is so old and been itching to go bonkers and do her thing flowering that she may produce a better yield then a clone of the same size, and id guess its cuz of the older sturdier root system then a recently rooted and shortly vegged clone, but im not 100% sure, havnt gotten to that point yet. either way lookin great man keep it up

came back from the out-of-towner and several things happened. but first, let me add, I removed one of the ww ladies and returned her to veg before I left. in hindsight that was a mistake.
ok...so I came home and discovered that I had lost all of my vegging plants. evidently my watering idea for them didn't work and they couldn't handle the lack of attention. luckily there was only a NL clone that I was trying my LST talents on, one of my WW girls, and a few herbs and peppers. all is well however because I have a friend that offered to hook me up with replacement clones. I have some foundation work being done on my house in the very near future so I'll hold off on that until work is completed.
now...after being home about a week I had to chop the ice mother. I wanted to wait but trichs were totally milky with about 1/3 turning almost orange/crimson. hung for about a week, ended with about 92g in jars. I think that by the time it's done I'll have the 3oz that I expected. oh, and some really good scissor hash.
as far as the wonder woman goes...HOLY OUTTA CONTROL!!!...I set up the auto-feed and raised the light to about 22" before I left. auto-feed worked perfectly. in the 8 days that I was gone she hit the light. a few leaves got a little crispy, but no worries. I really should have asked around before growing this so I would have known what to expect. oh well, happy surprises. very aggressive girl. luckily, her stems are very supple and almost claylike in that I can bend her and she holds the shape and trains without tying or staking.
so...this is her at about 4 weeks in flower. she seems to like the auto-feed treatment, so I'll keep that going.

070.JPG

072.JPG

074.JPG

075.JPG

Latest posts

Back