Nitrogen deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
This is happening to the lower fan leaves on my Satori's which are in roots soil. They are 3.5 weeks into flowering; it seems early to have a deficiency in nitrogen already.

Could I be diagnosing it incorrectly? Does anyone have an idea as to what it could be? My water is ph'd at 6.4 and run off is 6.3.

IMG_0001.JPG

Thanks umbra!! I don't feed often with Mike's gear, but I am finding with the Satori and even the speed queen that they can be fed a little more often than I have been.

Thanks everyone for your help, I really do appreciate it. I was pretty sure it was a nitrogen deficiency but I really couldn't understand why so soon. I did a side by side grow with roots and ocean forest of 2 clones from the same mom and both started fading around 5 weeks. Just seems a little early. The satori's are much bigger than the speed queens were though, and they seem to like being fed; which is odd for mandala gear I thought.

Latest posts

Back