Noob with a 600 setup-Ak x Bubblegum, WW x Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is insane. Today I have confirmed 16 out of 17 females with the one left undetermined.. No males yet..

Rh is about 50%, 12hrs when light is on temp is 78*, 12hrs when light is off temp is 69*. Fox farm OF soil and Fox Farm trio, havent used tiger bloom on them yet. next watering. 10.24sqft with agromax 600hps bulb/95,000 lumens. vegd 5wks with a 600mh 72k lumen.
This was really fire bag seed. one called cave and other called stinky sweet pea.

Looks good my friend!! Keep up the good work.

The only advice I have for you is in regards to your pictures. Do not host them off this site. Always upload them directly to MP. For one, other hosting sites delete them. I'd like to see your pictures but half of them are gone. :(
The ones you've uploaded here look very nice.

Great ratio. Can't ask for better than that right? Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

forgot to update this.. all 11 stinky sweet pea ended up being hermis.. beautiful top flowers with male pollen sacks on the lower branches. i think it was purely genetics.. the other plants, the 6 caves, all are females, and I kept them and trashed all the hermi stinky sweet peas.

Looks amazing . Great job for your first grow. I can wait to see that harvest pics

Here are a few pics..

Excuse the HPS light making the pics look like crap. :)

Flower Tent.. 6 Caves(1 topped twice), 2 Dutch Passion Blueberrys
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126599&stc=1&d=1249958521

Caves (Just completed week 4 of flower, vegd 5wks)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126600&stc=1&d=1249958521
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126601&stc=1&d=1249958521

Blueberry (Just completed week 6 or 7 of flower, veg'd by a friend for near 3 months)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126602&stc=1&d=1249958575
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=126603&stc=1&d=1249958575

IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

Ill have some better pics in a couple of days when I water them. The caves are a snowcap cross, and they are just starting to have that same pine odor, I LOVE IT! The blueberrys smell of berries!

hey relentless, everything looks great, i am currently a tent noob but jus got a jardin. What did u ever do about the heat issues, and could u elaborate about ur vent setup, like which way ur air is going etc. Thanx Burn

my flower chamber?
its a homebox large with a 600 air cooled hps. one side of the aircooled hps is hooked to 6" ducting hooked to a 6" flange on the tent for fresh air.. the other side of the hood is hooked to 6" ducting hooked to a 6" inline 424cfm fan hooked to a 6" flange on the tent.. this sucks all the heat off the bulb.. then i have a 4" inline turbine fan hooked to the tent and on the other side of the fan i have 4" ducting hooked to a 4" carbon filter, sucking the heat out of the top of the tent and venting out..
i had to add a 5200btu window unit to the room to help with heat. if i had the vents dutcted to the attic then i wouldnt have to have the window unit.

looks good man! can't wait to see ya harvest.
i'm about to start my second dwc grow(forth grow all together) in the next week or two myself..
:48:

Thx guys. I would upload pics but my computers are down. I am really impressed with my first time green thumb though. 2 out of the 6 caves are as covered with trichomes as I have ever seen! And they only just completed week 6 of flower!
Thx again

Thx guys. I would upload pics but my computers are down. I am really impressed with my first time green thumb though. 2 out of the 6 caves are as covered with trichomes as I have ever seen on a plant! And they only just completed week 6 of flower!
Thx again

wow that plant taken out of the grow room and set in the bucket is looking very nice! Big ol' buds on it, nice job man! Whats with the duck tape on the bottom by the soil though?

thanks guys. i wish i could post up pics, but my new computer doesnt have the program to upload my pics and the other 2 computers crashed, so i wont be able to post up for a min.

i cut the two blueberrys the other day.. got a little over 2 dry zones, one only yielded 15.5g because i left it in a 1gal or 2gal bucket.. the 5gal blueberry yielded 43g..

i also cut down the 3 lowlife hindu kush and got 4.5g dried, lol. wont be doing those again.

the 6 caves are fat as hell and covered in trichomes, they just completed their 8th week of flower and im not seeing any amber trichomes yet, so they are starting their 9th week of flower this week..

for my second crop, only 1 double gum turned male.. so i have 2 blue hash, 1 cali hash, 3 double gum, and 1 big blueberry bush.. these, along with the 6 caves are in my new setup, a homebox xl with a 600hps and a 400hps..

temp is 75*, but rh is 66%, im trying to figure out how to lower the rh.. any help? passive intake, im guessing i need to cut and put a 6" flange to increase passive intake.. any help?

thanks!

Go_Cougs420 said:
wow that plant taken out of the grow room and set in the bucket is looking very nice! Big ol' buds on it, nice job man! Whats with the duck tape on the bottom by the soil though?
well the plant was so tall I had to try and bend it over and one time i bended too much and it cracked, so i taped it up and it healed itself.

btw it wasnt just set in the bucket, thats a 5gal bucket it flowered in.
thanks

How's the smoke? Haven't tried any of mine yet, only day 52 or something. Man! those things were TRIMMED!:eek: Was that to save space, sea of green an all that? great big bud tho, good job. I don't think any of mine will be that big.

Latest posts

Back