Northern Lights Flowering Help??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Tie that lady up and bend her over. ;)
:lama: Do Sativa's like that type of bondage in the flowering cycle?? :banana: :p :heart:

All joken aside should I stay with the (powder) Cha Ching 9-50-10 or go back to BEASTIE Bloom 0-50-30 ? along with (Liquid) Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 and Big Bloom Organic 0.01-0.3-0.7 I also have Liquid Grow Big 6-4-4 (powder) Open Sesame 5-45-19. and (liquid) Nutrilife- Heavy Weight pure Carbohydrates kinda like Black Strap but i think a lot better. This is everything I have in house. oops and Super Thrive

Their Diet Now is every other watering 1/2 tsp> gal + Cha-Ching + 2 tsp> gal Big Bloom + 1 tbl> gal Tiger Bloom and 1 tsp> gal Heavy Weight Carbohydrates. Except for the heavy weight that is what the Fox Farm chart calls for.
Every 3 weeks or so I use 7 ml.> gal Botanicare Clearex nutrient salt leaching solution for a flush.
I am going to keep my WW on the same Diet I have been feeding them as they seem to be healthy and doing good.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS ON THE SATIVA DIET I WOULD WELCOME A HELPFULL CHANGE!!

:shocked: By the way my Son informed me today the seeds I ordered were NORTHERN LIGHTS X SHIVA the picture on the Seed site was such a nice looking colerfull bud. Thats why I thought I would give it a try. The site now longer has this strain.:huh: I do have 20 Super Skunk left, and while visiting the site I noticed infomation that I have Super Skunk INDICA- SATIVA MIX. super-skunk.jpg It was the Bud Picture that sold me again on this strain just like the NL's. I am a sucker when it comes to a colorfull Bud Picture.

When I do this grow I know a little more what to expect and will plan ahead.​

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND HELP

Latest posts

Back