Northern lights X Big Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river

Reaction score
Thinking about trying this cross for next years outdoor grow. Has anyone tried it? The only place that I've found this cross is at a seed bank called Mary Janes garden. If you google Mariajuan seeds Usa it will be at the top of the list. I haven't seen any reviews on this site. Anyone know anything about this seed bank? Thanks

Try attitude seed bank. Alot of folks have used them before, they're legit and ship to the US discreetly. I once tried white widow*big bud, magnificent yields but it wasn't that killer smoke. I think when they crossed the WW with BB, the potential yield increased at the cost of potency so now I'm a bit weary of big bud crosses. Just my opinion.

Tried one this year .......

only 31 inches

1111.jpg

014.JPG

This year I tried 4 indoor seeds, outdoors

Growing slowly,

The northern lights big bud looks the best

The other indoor seeds, outdoors

Master Kush
White Widow
Bubba Kush
All the rest - outdoor seeds

016.JPG

018.JPG

001.JPG

029.JPG

Thanks for the replies and nice pics CK. I envy your set up! I'm just looking for a new outdoor variety for the 44-45 dgree latitude area that produces nice smoke with good yields. We can easily get snow in late Sept around here and this year we still got some snow in early May. Oh Well!

Latest posts

Back