Not Magnesium Deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
Approx 3 weeks into flowering. I have tried to foliar spray with 1/4 teaspoon epson salt to 1 gallon water but still have this problem occuring. My soil ranges from 6.5 to 7.5 ph with organic feed nutrients, Espoma Plan-tone 5-3-3 with no changes besides transplanting but these issues occured prior to the move. Here is a pic. It is affecting all four girls. Any help please?

Bummer the Epson salt didn't fix it.

I have seen this with ph levels being high and I have seen it with too much Nitrogen.

I saw that you are three weeks in flower and using a 5-3-3 nutrient. In flower nitrogen is usually not the highest nutrient as well as 99% of the time it is the lowest if not at zero when in flower; veg is when you want nitrogen to make it grow.

My suggestion would be to get your nitrogen levels down to one or zero and try to keep you ph at 6.3-6.5 if you can. It’s only a suggestion.

Hope it works,
Lil Elvis

The 5-3-3 was the last thing they were given at the onset of flowering. At the onset of flowering you will need that extra bit of nitrogen for the increase in mass that occurs with flowering.

Latest posts

Back