not sure if you have a male? this may help -PICS-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trichnut

Reaction score
This is a Male plant taken after 2 weeks in bloom. from my experience males grow more symmetrical(nodes split like v off of the main stock where as female nodes go one by one right then left) and grow slightly droopy compared to female plant. Here is 2 pics of the pollen sacks at the nodes, these are in place of where the buds start(where you see the little white hairs come out).

-cheers

male.jpg

male2.jpg

thats definitely a male!!! get it away from any plants ASAP, you can keep it for seeds on separate grow area or use it for hash. if not, trash it..:farm:

sorry for not making it clear. I posted this to show people what males look like. iv seen a few posts of people that where not sure so i figured this would be a good resource for them.

thanks for the clear picture! It is good to see what the early stage looks like, not too many good clear pitures of males around. Thanks again!:headbang2:

Firepower said:
thats definitely a male!!! get it away from any plants ASAP, you can keep it for seeds on separate grow area or use it for hash. if not, trash it..:farm:

you can use a male for hash???

Some good pictures of a male for others to look at when in doubt. Thanks for posting it my friend. Take care.

forget said:
you can use a male for hash???

Nope, a male is good only for pollinating. There is NO THC content in a male plant by its self.

Latest posts

Back