nother Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beege

Reaction score
Hey guys great site, been lurking for a while and just wanted to say what up. Thank you to everyone for the great info!

:welcome: Do you grow?
If so what set up, strain etc? :bong2:

Careful what you ask for, here goes. (If I were to grow of course) Two 4x8 trays with six 600 lumatek bulb eaters. 8" sun system xl hoods. I now have a 4x8 tent in the room to Try and veg in. I had been recieving my girls in 3x3 rockwool ready to turn. I would put them on hugos and finish them out in a flood system with GH. Everything was going smooth till I started trying to veg my own. :confused: I have great succes with cloning, but after that I have been doing terrible. I now know that I was overwatering, and I guess too much food to soon. The veg tent has two 400 mh in it. Maybe a little light burn too, I dont know? The lights are about 18" away.Needless to say I have some shitty looking plants, and dont know which way to turn! I flushed with some weak nutes and they are perking up, question is are they worth trying to save? They been in veg almost 4 weeks and are only about 10- 12''. I am now converting the set up to top feed, to help get rid of the build up. I really like Hals set up and plan on trying that.Tent temps 77-80 65% Gods Gift. If I can figure out how I will post pics. Thanks for any help guys

Hiya mate posting pics is dead easy.
When your reading this go down to quick reply box and click on go advanced underneath it.
On next screen lower down than the reply box look for a button manage atatchments and hit it.
In there browse through your own pics and upload. Simples.

As for your plants i'd try save em after all the effort you put in.
There a section on here somewhere about dying or mutant plants that refuse to die and end up good plants i'll edit and post later if time got to drive about 300 miles first lol.
I dont grow ( not that any of us grow of course i'm just participating in this topic of conversation for the pure entertainment value ) using your method i use coco and hand feed from top, SSSOOOOOOO easy,, so carn't advise too much there but i'd say your probably right about too much feed and maybee to much water.
With feed i step them up very slowly but thats just me.
As for lights carn't see there been light burn or heat burn unless you had em real close. I hammered my cuttings with couple a 600 hps and they loved it lol.
Plenty on here grow in your style your sure to work out this issue dont worry.
Possitve thinking n all that eh? Best of luck and a little MOJOfot ya too:lama: :smoke1: :48:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Latest posts

Back