Nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversified

Old Timer
Reaction score
I started my plants indoors and will be transplanting outdoors on 4/20. That gives me about 5 more weeks before they go out. I haven't bought any nutes yet for them while they are waiting to go out, but I have looked at a few different ones. The last one I looked at is 15% Nitrogen, 30% Phosphate and 15% Potash. Then there are a few trace elements. Once I start feeding them, would this be a good mix? I've never used nutes before. I always just threw the seeds in a pot then put them out when the weather permitted. After reading here for a while now, I thought it may make a heck of a lot better garden. :hubba:

What up bro! Nutes will definetly make your garden better with leafy green growth and flowering! For veg stage you want to use a nute with higher N and less P and K. And for flowering you want to use a nute with higher P and K, and less N. Im not sure what direction you want to go with, synthetic or organic, but a good easy to use organic fertilizer for the veg stage would be some atlantic or alaskan fish fertilizer along with some seaweed or sea kelp fertilizer! The fish fertilizer has good NPk (5,1,1) for veging and the seaweed has all the micro nutes or trace elements you need to prevent deficencies! For flowering I like to use a combination of canna bio-flores with budswell guano tea for overall flower growth and flavor enhancement! Remember to always follow the label directions and to never over due it with nutes although although I recomend that you use the budswell guano tea everytime you water because it wont burn and it will enhance the flavor of you buds a great deal if you choose to use it! Its better to under feed your plants and gradually give them more then to over feed them. Always look to your ladys to give you signs its time to feed them! I hope this helps you and im sure other members will give you more advice, peace!

Latest posts

Back