nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budz4me

Reaction score
I have FF big grow, tiger bloom and big bloom. Question is, the big grow says its for hydroponics (I got stuck with 2 bottles due to an error in ordering). I

Is BB ok for soil? My soil is somewhat alkaline as is, due to the rain water I am using (I think). If so, how to dose?

Those nutes will work fine for soil. As with all nutes I suggest you start at half strength and see how your plants respond. If the new leaves don't show any signs of burn at the leaf tips then slowly increase the strength, always watching new growth for nute burn. :holysheep:

Here's a feed chart... Use just the Grow Big and Big Bloom during veg growth and then switch to using the Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom together during the 12/12 flowering cycle.

For strains requiring longer than 8 weeks which is most ime...:rolleyes: Just repeat week 4 as many times as necessary and stop feeding the last week to flush the plant of any nutes.

The only way you'll be able to know your water's ph reading is to get a test kit or buy a digital PH meter at the hydro store. Ideally you'll want to adjust the PH so that its 6.3 for soil and 5.8 for hydro applications.

Peace~!:joint:

foxfarm nute schedule.jpg

:holysheep:

:ciao:
Hey ya dos. Long time.
Good too see you lurkin
LH.

dirty!!! THank you so much for clearing that up!!! Feel righteous for helping out a noob today!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back