Nutes in flowering stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JogaBonito521

Reaction score
So I have this product that provides 5-15-5, but it also has fertilizer and rooting hormone. Is it safe to use in the flowering stage for nutrients? Will rooting hormone cause the plant to get confused?

If its a bloom product then you should be ok. I see that you have 15 phosphorus which is good but the potassium should be up too. What is the name of the nute you are using. I think the nitrogen should be a little lower a 1 or 2 . Now the rooting hormone sounds like it wouldnt hurt but im thinking it would be better in the vegetative growth. I like to use Metanaturals, or Canna bio flores all organic. Fox Farm is a good brand to use big bloom and tiger bloom but its not 100% organic but it works.

Killertea08 said:
If its a bloom product then you should be ok. I see that you have 15 phosphorus which is good but the potassium should be up too. What is the name of the nute you are using. I think the nitrogen should be a little lower a 1 or 2 . Now the rooting hormone sounds like it wouldnt hurt but im thinking it would be better in the vegetative growth. I like to use Metanaturals, or Canna bio flores all organic. Fox Farm is a good brand to use big bloom and tiger bloom but its not 100% organic but it works.

How big the buds get buddy.

Killertea08 said:
Its actually a starter solution. I plan on getting on getting a different solution for blooming. There is a producted by Hesi (hxxp://www).4hydroponics.com/nutrients/bloomComplex.asp but it only has 4-3-5. Isn't that pretty weak?

Latest posts

Back