Nutes PH levels when is to High & too low

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
Is 5.8 to 6.3 ok for nute solution for veg growth and what about flowering...

I baught me a Oakton PH Reader!!! I have the PH Buffer 7... Steralized water to keep the tip ok..

Thanks for your help & advice.:)

Is 5.8 to 6.3 ok for nute solution for veg growth and what about flowering...

I baught me a Oakton PH Reader!!! I have the PH Buffer 7... Steralized water to keep the tip ok..

Thanks for your help & advice.

the ph range is the same for veg and flower... the nute solution is suppose to be neutral and shouldn't change the range when mixing up.

i ph my water to around 6.2, then add my nutes and leave it at that

this for soil, btw

That crazy vancouver guy said:
the ph range is the same for veg and flower... the nute solution is suppose to be neutral and shouldn't change the range when mixing up.

i ph my water to around 6.2, then add my nutes and leave it at that

this for soil, btw

I feel secure with soil so thats all I grow with.lol
My water is at 7.1 Ph .. 1 point hight for hard water shouldn't be a rpoblem right..

How do ya PH the water to or around 6.2? Do you leave the water out of use a ph up or down solution..

I use ph up and down to adjust (mainly up), then leave it out for 24 hrs, then check ph again before use and adjust some more if necessary

I use ph up and down to adjust (mainly up), then leave it out for 24 hrs, then check ph again before use and adjust some more if necessary

Thanks for the helpful advice friend... Have a relaxing friday friend.:rolleyes:

when I say mainly up... it's cuz my water comes outta the tap with a ph level too low to even register - I just know how many drops of ph up to add to a 5 gal bucket to get the ph almost dead on at 6.2

I just have both if need be.

when I say mainly up... it's cuz my water comes outta the tap with a ph level too low to even register - I just know how many drops of ph up to add to a 5 gal bucket to get the ph almost dead on at 6.2

I just have both if need be.

My water from the tap is 7.1!!

:48: Ok man that was some crazy smokish..lol

While in flower whats the perfect nute solution PH range?

Wow...Water with a ph of 5 is 10 times acid than soil ph of 6...

as I said before, the nutes shouldn't change to ph of the water to begin with, so the ph range should be that of straight waterings... do you understand?... or r u medicating out a little too much this morning :huh: :D

as I said before, the nutes shouldn't change to ph of the water to begin with, so the ph range should be that of straight waterings... do you understand?... or r u medicating out a little too much this morning :huh: :D

Yayaya!!! Wise guy I tell ya.. Just making sure friend...

Special just for you..:D

Horses ass..jpg

for a hydro solution, ph should be between 5.5-5.8 all the time, fading to as low as 5.3 or as high as 6.0 temporarily [less than 24 hours] is ok. some strains are more sensitive ;) I try to keep it at 5.5 most of the time :hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
for a hydro solution, ph should be between 5.5-5.8 all the time, fading to as low as 5.3 or as high as 6.0 temporarily [less than 24 hours] is ok. some strains are more sensitive ;) I try to keep it at 5.5 most of the time :hubba:

5.5 - 5.8 ph is fine to feed in soil or is that optimimum.. Like soil that is ph of 7 for flowering..

Thanks buddy for the help.

andy52 said:
that is hydro my friend,not soil

Yes I know that!!! Just asking questions.lol..

Latest posts

Back