nutes? Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
Ok durring vg what nutes are good to use promote strong roots and thick green veg, next at what week should a plant be put in flower?size? and what flower nutes are good thanx!!!

i was reading threw TBGs grow log for StonyBud and he didnt start any nutes in veg from what i recall in the postings ill look agian but it was a good indoor read and has freakin awsome pics

add on it does say he used a bit of MG at the start but other than that none till flower and then started at 1/4 strength

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14899

jbuzz123 said:
Ok durring vg what nutes are good to use promote strong roots and thick green veg, next at what week should a plant be put in flower?size? and what flower nutes are good thanx!!!

During veg you want nutes higher in N. When you put your plants into flower is dependent on you. Usually I flower between 30-45 days of veg, usually they are between 18-24inches. Some people veg for 2 months. Depends on your grow room, remember your plants will stretch up to 3 times its height when you start to flower. Plus are you growing from clone or seed? From seed you want to veg at least 4 weeks. For flower Id look for something more higher in P and K. Most nutrients will tell you on the bottle or in the mixing instructions at which stage those nutes should be used. There are tons of growing guides out there some of which are in this forum that give you a basic grow run down.

I use Cutting edge nutrients, with awesome results. Defenatly makes a heavy fruit. Never tried FF. Good luck with whatever you choose! I veg for 3 weeks, usually around 18 inches before switchig to Flower.

General Hydroponics "Flora Series" three part nutrients are awesome for both hydroponic and soil grows.

They can be mixed to very specific requirements and are very strong, which requires only a tiny amount for each watering.

For soil use, I cut it to 1/8th strength until the plant shows me how it handles it. Then I move the strength up 1/8th strength at a time and watch the plants for any signs of over feeding. As soon as the first tiny amount of over feeding signs appear, I back off to the next lowest mix.

Great stuff. Awesome results.

Will kill your plants if you get crazy and try experimenting with the strength.

Seriously strong stuff.

Latest posts

Back