Nutes.. tried Fox Farm and Dyna...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony8404

Reaction score
Hello,

Just with bagseed from the streets I used Fox Farm nutes hydroponis and Dyna gro series hydro..

Not knocking FoxFarm but using DWC grow with that stuff was not my thing.

I tried Dyna Gro nutes with DWC and hit it out the park!!!!

FoxFarm nutes sunk to the bottom of the res. If I did not stir up with my nute wand they would starve... Again not knocking them in any way just not for me.

I like dyna gro... Does not settle bottom of the dwc bucket and the plants total difference. Though I had a diy setup.

Finally got some money to get good equipment. Now I wonder about my nutes.... I am not doing the bagseed anymore...

I already ordered seeds and was wondering with good seeds what recommendations for nutes would you guys suggest?

Using Dyna with good seeds good choice? if not what do you recommend?

thanks

General Hydroponics 3 part

I used Dynagrow when I first started growing hydro. I really didn't like it. I, like pcduck, prefer the GH flora series nutes

I use a Advanced Nutrients' Jungle Juice 3part, but I recommend the GH flora 3part to most people as it is pretty forgiving and easy enough to work with, and it has worked well for many people here. :)

I'm also a Jungle Juice kinda guy :)

But, I really want to try the Canna Coco A/B line, and additives. I just picked up the Rhizotonic the other day.

Greetings

I like Algoflash geranium formula, it's pretty good.

Atomic Dog

I encourage you to get nutes formulated for cannabis. While other products may work, why take the chance? Also the different nutrient needs of the plant during veg and during flowering really dictate different nutes with different ratios of N-P-K.

Latest posts

Back