dyna gro nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony8404

Reaction score
hi,

I have dyna gro bloom, grow protect but could not get dyna gro mag pro.

I had to buy botincare mag pro..

Wondering if my two failed fems are because I used botincare mag pro instead of dyna gro mag pro... I see a difference in what is in the bottles of both..

I had two fems one got root rot but I think that is due to not enough oxygen. but the second one was fine, I check on them today and the one that was fine is just as bad as the first!

does anyone have a dyna gro feeding chart for DWC?

Hey Ham,

I do notice one thing with the dyna gro bloom bottle I have..

when I shake it to mix it up before use I hear solid pieces in the bottle!!!!! like it crystalized or something.. I read to place it under the light for a while to melt it down and I did that but now I shake it its still there!!!

would that have skimped out some of the nutes that were needed to cause a problem?

Hey Ham,

I do notice one thing with the dyna gro bloom bottle I have..

when I shake it to mix it up before use I hear solid pieces in the bottle!!!!! like it crystalized or something.. I read to place it under the light for a while to melt it down and I did that but now I shake it its still there!!!

would that have skimped out some of the nutes that were needed to cause a problem?

Depending on what crystallized yeah it could give you problems deficiency wise. Definitely not a good thing to have solid pieces in Nutrients, especially when you are running hydro.

that figures because when vegging I was on top of the world!!! once I went to flower and used the bloom that has crystallization it went bad!!! burning down the hydro store tonight I bought this stuff from !!!!

If the nutes did crystallize, it is not the fault of the store that sold it to you--it is the fault of the manufacturer of the nutrients.

Using a different Cal-mag supplement would have no bearing on the plants not doing well. I never had good luck with Dyna Grow nutes. I tried them many years ago and the plants did not like them. I switched to GH Flora series and was happy with them....until they sold out to Scott's. So now, I am using AN's Jungle Juice 3 part. Maybe switch ot another nute line.

THG I used BC Technaflora, their whole line for years before switching to AN, I like their nutes and if used by their recipe things really seemed to go very well on my grows. I only switched since my hydro store gave me a bunch of AN nutes, they effectively brought me over to the dark side so to speak :) I'm strongly considering going back to them while I run though this medium I have, before switching back to hydro.

Thanks kraven. I will check out the BC Technaflora. I went with the JJ as it seems to be identical in formula to the GH Flora 3 part, which I am familiar with.

They make a kit for 43.00 that will be plenty for one plant, hold on I will go take a pic, I have an old box. The kit comes packed and it is easy to follow nute schedule, I always had good grows and no worries.

I swear, I was going to buy that about 2 months ago.... Still been eyeing it thought the store must have saw me as the price has rised 10.00 more now.

so now instead of looking at everything. I run in grab what I need and out. so far no other prices have risen.

Latest posts

Back