nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
High all, hey I got a question , I’m in the 2nd week of 12/12 now on a 10-12 week flowering sativa .
I use Age Old Grow nutes , long story short they have a veg and bloom product ,12-6-6 and 5-10-5
They can be used together . My first watering (after cycling) I went half and half on the veg. , bloom nutes how long could I use the veg. nute mix. Or should I at all now?

Without seeing your plants I would just be guessing. Since your flowering nutes has 5 N, i would just use those now through out. flowering mojo to you.

I'd do Bloom only.

Don't they have some kind of feeding chart for this note line? When using something for the first time, I always follow the feeding charts and fine tune after getting some experience with the line.

There are a lot of other variables to consider there but on an overall view of it, I would say to do just as you have done. Go 50/50 for the first couple weeks of flower then completely cut off the veg nutes and just use the flower nutes.

Latest posts

Back