nutrients i need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
can anyone help me out with this problem i am having i have one grow under my belt but i was not really impressed with the final results i know it should be better in terms of quality and quantity i am growing white rhino and purple indica right now inside and out my buds are looking a little under sized and not much ouder i am using dnf a&b bloom and i used dnf a&b veg i have read a few posts on the subject but none are really complete has anyone got a proven system i can use i am a little paranoid about talking to the guy in our store here he seems a little to straight anyways here are a some pics of what is going on outside on the balcony i will post some of the closet later need batteries for my camera any advice would be greatly apreciated

SEPT1 010.jpg

SEPT1 009.jpg

SEPT1 003.jpg

SEPT1 012.jpg

SEPT1 016.jpg

how long have they been flowering from the date of the pictures?

Plants look to have some serious burn, prob. nute burn but not sure.

Also are they getting plenty of direct sunlight all day?
They look like they need more.

these girls have been flowereing since the middle of aug. i really do not know if that is a nute burn i am mixing the nutes accoding to the chart it says for soil use 2.5 mils per litre every other feeding so i give it one feeding of water one feeding with food my balcony faces east and a bit to the south there seems to be direct sunlight for a good part of the day

these girls were outside up until 2 weeks ago the second and third picture are purple indica from seed the other are white rhino from clones that have been around for awhile now i moved them inside hoping that they would do better and i think they are starting to show signs of it i started a new chemical with these botnicare pure blend pro for bloom i have a larger room set up for growing but i am still looking for the right nutrients so far i am not happy with my choice

SEPT1 020.jpg

SEPT1 019.jpg

SEPT1 018.jpg

SEPT1 017.jpg

I think your using the to much nutes billy-bdz. When you start to use nutes your suppose to use a 1/4 strength of what the bottle recomends and work your way up. To much of one single nutrient could cause lockout, which then can cause some serious micronutrient problems. Old nutrient formulas can cause lockout, or if salt gets into you mixture. Lockout is simply a chemical reaction similar to a precipitation, whiich results in the combining of nutrients to form new chemical compounds that the plant cant use. Maybe you should try doing a flush and starting 1/4 strength nutes like with some general hydroponics or advanced nutrients. Also what size pots are they in? What kind of light do you have them under?

they are in 3 gallon pots with pro mix the inside ones are under 1000 hps in a 5x5 room i have been giving it alternate feedings of nutes then just straight water

Im not really sure then except I say try a flush then feed them the same way you are now just start at a lower dose. Remember that cannabis burns easily and does not usually require full strength nutrients. It is better to increase the frequency of your feeding rather than the strength of your foods.
Also a 1000w in 5x5 room is awesome lighting but alot of heat you must have a good exhaust system. Are your temps to high?

my temp hoovers around 75-80 and my humidity is about60% i am going to flush everything tonight i have some final flush it says it is good for just this kind of situation

Ok good luck let us know how it goes. And remember to use less nutes start slow, thats how girls like it ya know. Take it slow at first love her cherish her and then the girls will show you they appreciate it. Good luck again man.

thanks for the advice i,ll be sure to let you know what happens but i am still looking for a good feeding regiment if anyone can let me know what manufacturer makes a better product and what if any additives to use it is a little late for these girls but when i start the next crop i will not be running around taking the word of a guy who is trying to sell me more than i need if you know what i mean

Latest posts

Back