nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedonofchronic

Soil grower
Reaction score
i havnt been giving my girls any nutes for a while. theyre doing alot better. when and what should i give them?
should i wait till flowering to give her nutes?
or still in veg

Hey well im pretty new to growing i actually just started my first three. I have been giving them a mixture of potasium and i've been grining up the leaves from my trimming into the water i've been giving them. I hope hat they leaves wil break down and give so extra nuts to my babies. The potasium is a tip a friend gave me he's been growing for awhile so i figured i'd give it a try. I've been doing has much research as i could and i think that you should give them nutrients both when still veg and when flowering at least in the begining. There are some intresing videos on youtube, they talk about specil nuts to give them at first to help with root development and such and then extra nutrients for when flowering that will help grow fat buds. I hope that elps you at least a little, though the more research i do i feel like my leaf compost water idea might be a bad idea im not sure but i read that similar ideas coul cause fungi growth.

Don-
If you are still in veg, and they are more than 2 weeks old- you should start giving them a mild dose of nutes with a higher N rating.
Read the sticky on nutrients- it'll give you all the info you need.

Latest posts

Back