Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13 said:
I tend to believe the majority of atheist just overlook it and ignore religion around them for the most part....... which is what I do.

Agreed, and it is what I try and do until it directly effects me or my wife. Keep it out of Politics and Public schools and I am fine with it. Once you start making laws based on some book of fairy tales and imposing them on those of us who are too old for fairy tales then I have a big problem. If believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster helps you get through the day, then sweet, go for it. I choose to accept life for what it is. I don't need religion or a god to be a moral and good person. End of rant....

I can never keep up with you guys. "Obama Hates Med Marijuana" **** old white guys.

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay, I will bite...where is there religion bashing? Let's see what has been said about religion.

A. Don't push YOUR religion on everyone else. (Freedom of religion also means Freedom from religion) My BASH detector did not go off with that statement.

B. A pic of an Ordinary Joe asking Jesus to protect him from Jesus' followers
might be bashing if it were not so very true. Every time some Douche Nozzle fly's an airplane into a building, or blows up an abortion clinic, or denies someone a Right they get to enjoy like marriage, in the name of whatever god they might be following, it drives home the fact that all kinds of atrocities are carried out in the name of religion. From genital mutilation of little girls to the stoning of human beings for no other reason then they are gay, it gives me the right to be wary of Jesus' followers. I don't have a problem with anybody believing in anything, until it starts to effect me and other people who don't believe like they do. I won't come to your church and spout my atheist views so long as you don't knock on my door and do the same, or try and pass laws that do the same.

The sad fact remains that the AP is in collusion (with this current Administration) with denying the truth from their ppl. I am not a racist, I wish for every female to do with their body as t hey please, I am not a religious zealout and I use my gun to defend my wife and I if there ever was some sort of intrusion.

And another thing. Your very narrow view of a Conservative is tinted like how most squares back in the 1950-60's viewed pot heads. In a very negative and unfounded light, skewed through the viewers lense of someone who grew up surrounded by a large liberal voting pool of entitlement.

For that fact Hamster, check your stats on Liberals:

fbi libs.jpg

7greeneyes said:
The sad fact remains that the AP is in collusion (with this current Administration) with denying the truth from their ppl. I am not a racist, I wish for every female to do with their body as t hey please, I am not a religious zealout and I use my gun to defend my wife and I if there ever was some sort of intrusion.

And another thing. Your very narrow view of a Conservative is tinted like how most squares back in the 1950-60's viewed pot heads. In a very negative and unfounded light, skewed through the viewers lense of someone who grew up surrounded by a large liberal voting pool of entitlement.

For that fact Hamster, check your stats on Liberals:

The problem with that is I was raised conservative, grew up in a very conservative city and was surrounded by conservatives. Did 8 years of Catholic school blah blah blah. I didnt become liberal leaning until the Tea Party took over the GOP and started trying to apply their bible to my life.

I believe in the 2nd ammendment but also believe in common sense gun laws and don't think the Feds are coming to take my guns or are buying up all the ammo.
I believe in a Women's Right to choose.
I believe everyone should have equal rights under the law, which is why I am celebrating the SCOTUS' ruling overturning DOMA and Prop 8.

40-50 years ago Imwould probably be considered a moderate Republican, but today's GOP is a Party of hate and bigotry, sorry but that is all too evident.

I think it is time to close this thread. I am not going to delete it, but it has decidedly taken a political religious tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back