Obama & Marijuana laws, we can help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That info is awesome!!! I knew that cannibas had many uses, but had no idea, they were that vast!!! You rock!!

warzone said:
it cost close to 40-50 grand a year to keep one person in prison and about 65% of people in prison r there for weed related charges. If they were to leagalize it then tax it they would bring in over 50 billion a year at minimum.i dont know y there being so stupid

I completely agree with this.

warzone said:
it cost close to 40-50 grand a year to keep one person in prison and about 65% of people in prison r there for weed related charges. If they were to leagalize it then tax it they would bring in over 50 billion a year at minimum.i dont know y there being so stupid

Thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I think they think they would be loosing money because we can just grow our own, and it would be hard to regulate and get their money. But they know for sure their gonna get paid by putting us in jail and keeping us in the system... You know what I was just thinking? If weed became legalized, the world would become overpopulated because their would be no reason to smoke cigarettes anymore, you would have no reason to drink and drive, and there would be millions of people on the streets that would normally be living in prison because of weed. I don't know just a thought.

if they legalized weed to fix the growing problem is to regulate it make it so you need a license or something in order to grow and if u do it without a license or authorization then they can lock people up for a few months. knocks out both the problems u thought of.

also put a limit onto how much someone can have or grow.

for instance

anybody that buys weed can buy no more than 3 grams or so a day

people who are authorized to grow can have no morew than 2 plants in there home at a time.

just my few cents.

and there Spending over 40 grand a person for people being in jail so in a way there loosing money that way :p lol

glad yall do see this way.. glad yall see the point...

so there is other way.. while soldiers is over there... how many percents people here smokes? in US.?? how about we all gang it up.. and go straight to the congress building, legislative branch, judicial branch, and white house.. filled up all of us in there... stay there.. but but.. be nice to each other.. be nice to these people be nice to obama.. just to get their attention.. and sign the papers to legalize the pot and unlimit grow.. and make the history...and come back home feel alot better about it.. or is there a better suggestion?

may I add? dedicate this legalized pot and unlimit grow to George Washington and his Wife.. hmm? engraved marble stones front of the white house or backyard of white house just to remind every next future president to keep it legal..

that sounds like a plausible idea.

has anyone ever tried to get a petition going and send it to them and see what happend im sure if someone got over a couple hundred thousand names (witch im sure will fill up very quick) they would at least try and do something.

idk mabye lol

anyone norml members, head of norml? anyone? raise your hand in the air who's head of norml ? need a little talk hmm? yall know petition don't work..
so ? next option?

I think you should be able to grow and smoke as much as you want without any interference from the government at all. Its nun of there business. Maybe we should send some really good uplifting weed to Obama and maybe he will make it more of a priority. I'm sure he is getting pretty stressed by now, under the wait of it all.

If there going to regulate anything it should be alcohol, but that would be just crazy right, important people like to drink.

Edited by Smokinmom- sure to make this thread go downhill quick. Lets leave the insults of the president elect out of this.

IMO, the power of the pharmaceutical lobby (the largest by far) is the number one reason for the continued federal prohibition on MMJ. There are over 1300 pharmaceutical lobbyists and they spent almost 227 million last year.

The legalization and regulation of the marijuana industry would bring in an estimated 50+ billion a year and take the drug dealer out of the equation. I am surprised that the tobacco industry isn't pushing for the legalization of marijuana with tobacco sales declining as they are. Tobacco companies would be the logical ones to take over the marijuana industry. I would imagine that cultivation laws (for personal use) could run along the same lines as the laws regarding alcoholic beverage manufacture.

In addition to writing to President-elect Obama, I encourage everyone to write to their Senators and Representatives. We can make a difference.

The Hemp Goddess said:
IMO, the power of the pharmaceutical lobby (the largest by far) is the number one reason for the continued federal prohibition on MMJ. There are over 1300 pharmaceutical lobbyists and they spent almost 227 million last year.

The legalization and regulation of the marijuana industry would bring in an estimated 50+ billion a year and take the drug dealer out of the equation. I am surprised that the tobacco industry isn't pushing for the legalization of marijuana with tobacco sales declining as they are. Tobacco companies would be the logical ones to take over the marijuana industry. I would imagine that cultivation laws (for personal use) could run along the same lines as the laws regarding alcoholic beverage manufacture.

In addition to writing to President-elect Obama, I encourage everyone to write to their Senators and Representatives. We can make a difference.

Absolutely.
Illegal Marijuana started with racism and is now kept going by the Pharmaceutical giants.Good thing I contributed to Obama and not them :D

Latest posts

Back