Off topic... some may not like, but idc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
So I was just watching some stuff on t.v. about the free masons? Now i wanted ask you all about them and see if any of you know anything about them? I'll be researching them soon enough and doing my own studies, but I'd like to hear what you guys think. Thanks
Smokes Alot-:48:

should maybe try to keep these threads together, as they all kind of fall along the same lines. i enjoy topics like these, but other may not be so happy they have to go through so many of them.

what do i think of free masons? not much. if anything, they're just a smoke screen for a real underground society who has more control. (free mason is really nothing more than a frat)
you'll have more fun looking into like stuff from zeitgeist; nwo, illuminati, builderberg etc.
not to say i believe it all, i just have an open mind to stuff like this.

It is good to be aware of our masters, but relaize we are trapped and only togetherness and communication can help us to free ourselves from them.

But in most cases our masters either worked their way there. or were elected their? no one can just say....ok i'm the master listen to me...no, he/she has to have ppl that follow. For that- WE are considered the outcast of society.

Lets see the free masons...they started with the construction of the pyramids. Basically using a square and plumb bob and string they set stone so precise that today a piece of paper will not fit in the gap. They did this with geometry, before they knew what geometry was. It was a secret that they kept. Many years later the free mason were men who believed in a scientific answer to the world around them, but lived in a Pope controlled world. Filled with religious answers to all phenomena. To think or speak of science was to be labeled a heretic. Copernicus was, Galileo was, Newton was. The other thing that the free mason had in common were that they were alchemists. Alchemists were the only form of science at the time. Eventually it became chemistry, and physics. And further evolved into things like medicine, biology, ect.

seems like i saw a show on this one time. i think they were called free masons because they were free to travel around and work as masons when others couldn't or were considered slaves. i think im not sure

Perhaps the puppet master want's his puppet to think he is on a string.

I would want to try to keep my puppets as confused as possible...maybe even set them against each other so they won't focus on me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back