Oh Geeze!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

*Blue_Widow*

My Plant Is Into The Preflowering Stage (It's A Girl!) And I Just Found Out How Much NPK I Was Giving To The Plant...17-20-16..Yes I Know Uh Oh. Anyway, How Do I Lower The (N) & (K)? Please Help Before It's Too Late!!

Congrats on the girl.
If i where you and had a problem with nutes i would give her a good flush.
what is your setup?
soil? and what kind
What kind of nutes?

Well, thanks framingman! Yes. I am using soil. Nutes? Oh I use fish emulsion, and an all purpose nutrition...if thats what your talking about! Sort of new, is all. And i had given it a flush 3 days back. It seemed to get better, but now its spreading.

Here are some pix..

March 003.jpg

March 004.jpg

March 005.jpg

I've got a few dark spots on my grow as well. I get them when I water the plants carelessly while the lights are on and get the leaves wet. The droplets act as magnifying glasses and burn the leaves where the droplet sits.
Could be your problem?

Well, if natural sunlight does that, than that COULD be the problem. Because I mostly only water it when its outside. but when i bring it in, i never water it under the lights.

I think its a nutrient problem. How do you know for sure as far as your plants?? If those spots are on there, it might mean a nutrient lock. I'm having trouble with NPK right now; unsure on how to adjust...suxx though.

Latest posts

Back