Oh this is excellent!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great NTC, I'm lookforward to see the strains you talk about.

About Paypal, they are great as long as they don't lock your account. I have a seedbank myself and used Paypal also to accept orders, I actually was the first using Paypal back in 1999. They freezed our accounts and we aren't able to accept orders anymore.

I know all the big seedbanks outthere have there account closed for the reason of selling seeds. Once a few people complain, and this will happen, because if you do a lot of orders people complain to Paypal.

But they paid us all the money stuck into our account after 6 months, so that was ok.

So, long as you can use Paypal it's great, but one day your account will be closed.

Paypal locked my account one time, for 6 months also. I despise those people. :mad:

I`m sure the money thing could be worked out. :cool:

I have heard the same about paypal. I am getting a business going selling keif boxes that I make and am going with a free merchant account. Paypal also did me wrong long time ago. Bad news there if ya ask me. Anyway...sounds like this seed thing is gonna be a winner. May I ask what the parentage of these crosses are NTC?

How much you selling your keif boxes for?
I would very much like my own piece of art :D

if you take a look at another thread on this site, it is mentioned that Ebay owned paypal does not hesitate to provide law enforcement officials with all of their customers' personal information. all they have to do is ask for it. thats why i suggest using cash. sorry to butt in on this thread but I think I would be interesting in participating too..:)

hey, NTC i was wondering if your guy will sell them seeds yet? if so, how can we order them and what are the prices?

Latest posts

Back