Oh well...live and learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.greengenes

Reaction score
I had 3 Super Lemon Haze in a Stealth Hydro bubbleponics system. 1 is doing well, budding, a little on the scant size but I learned from my mistake. These plants grew too tall for the light I have; 250 watt hps with CFL supplement. The other 2 were just barely budding, spindly and had no promise for significant production. I cut them down today. This was my first hydroponic grow and I attribute the failure to too much plant and not enough light or reservoir (6 gallon tote bin).

I'm leaving my options open for my next attempt. I have AK-48 beans, but maybe I'll buy some clones more appropriate for my growing environment and produce a harvest a little sooner.

Win some, lose some. Better luck next time I hope.

what size area you workin with? also is if height is an issue you need to look at a number of things veg time being one and the other would be strain. sativa or sativa dominant plants are going to grow tall most idicas arent to bad

you can build a flood table cheap

Mr Green - how long did you veg them for? I'm no expert, but that size light for 3 plants should be fine, although more watts the better in flowering. Sucks about the Lemon - I just got some a few weeks ago and it was delicious. Better luck on round 2. I just did my 1st system (drip w/Coco) and so far so good. I will post some updates real soon. Good luck on the next batch.

Latest posts

Back