Ok You guys told me to do this now help me iron out the kinks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reflectors behind the spiral flos Leafminer

Is that what your saying? Would tin foil be good to use?

Cheers!!!

Sorry I can't offer any advice as im hopeless with electrics! Just wanted to say thats an awesome setup you got there :)

Okay, mister, I was under the impression you were out there building birdhouses. That don't look like no stinkin' birdhouse--that looks like a high-tech-hobo-growroom.

Fire it up.

Thanks Pencil

its my space age birdhouse with light features ;)

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
Reflectors behind the spiral flos Leafminer

Is that what your saying? Would tin foil be good to use?

Cheers!!!

I used Mylar, stuck to cardboard, you can see it is somewhat wrinkly ... this was a "get it fixed up and get it working in one hour" job, but it does the job. Mylar on top as well because usually the HPS is above it. I use it mainly for the smallest plants but in flower the extra lumens of blue-white seems to make a difference. This lamp is only 120W (4 x 30W 6300K CFL)

ghettolamp.jpg

"Reflectors can be modified and customized using aluminum foil. It is easily held on by tying down with thin wire such as picture-hanging wire which is not effected by high temperatures." - Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Growing Tips.

I only posted this because Foil will probably be more convenient. Everybody's got it somewhere in their house, Mylar is what pros use but a roll of Heavy Duty Reynold's will work about as well.....:D

Hey doc!

Stole them away because I thought everyone was done with thread and I take them back so they can be used again.
Is there something you wanted to see my friend?

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back