• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Old Hippies 2011 MONSTERS

Old Hippie

Smokin up da JOINT!
Reaction score
I will have better pics soon, hope everyones gettin high!

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I see a small boy up in one of them there Trees.......:holysheep:

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
:stoned: I could lie under those monsters all day, vaporizing and listening to Simple Minds, Rush and Alice in Chains... :bong1:

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
There he is. I look for 4 peoples outdoor GJ every year and this is on the list.
Grow show going great I see. Keep it up ya old hippie :cool:

WeedHopper

Reaction score
I would lay under the biggest one,,smoke from my pipe with a cold beer in my hand,,,, and listen to Pink Floyd.:hubba:

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
yet another Monster Grow from Old hippy
looks great as usual..Whats the Biggest one ya ghave? I have a Hossier that is over 8 feet tall now and flowering nice..your Monster grows allways inspire me...Sure would like to have those in my yard

take care and be safe
:48:

tcbud

Reaction score
HellOOOOOO Old Hippy!

Nice to see you back. Now dont be getting a crick in that neck taking any pictures. That shed looks small again this year. The only thing looking small round your parts.

Welcome Home. Come on by my journal, take a while, we got chairs and tea in an hour or so....lol.

Alistair

Reaction score
I can't see the forest for the marijuana trees!

R

Roddy

AWESOME!!!!!!

I grew a 12' once....quite by accident! I emptied my tray of seeds at the property line (old rail bed) and never gave a second thought...until first snow and the only green item I saw from my back window was this tree??? Was too far gone from frost and snow, but still produced over a lb. Looked like a Christmas tree being pulled behind my buddy as he dragged it to the house...

WeedHopper

Reaction score
Now that would be a cool Christmas tree for sure. Ahh Green candies hanging from the tree.

Latest posts