Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the old members that went to Hollowpoints private site have dropped by from time to time, except for the ones that were banned. They are more than welcome as long as they keep the Orange man bullshit to themselves. We pretty much stopped all the politics thank god. Keef and Rose didnt know what please stop with the politics and Orange man bullshit meant.

Just a little trip down memory lane where i begged them to fking stop.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021756
St Nick actually agreed with me.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021765
Honestly some of this is why I stopped reading posts here.
I will say this. I don't care one little bit about any presidents or leaders, it's all a shell game for little people like us. What I mean is, I wasn't offended or anything. When I see adults arguing over nonsense it really makes me sad. It makes me feel like I'm having dinner with my "fox news" in laws.

Glad to see you back Lesso. I tried to stop it long time ago. Took a while but that shit is over with.
Funny fker,,,Fox News In Laws,,,I likem already. 😂 😂 😂 .
I don't watch a lot of news, but i do like "THE FIVE" on fox,, its funny as hell most of the time.
Mostly i watch Bonanza. No politics there. 😁

Glad to see you back Lesso. I tried to stop it long time ago. Took a while but that shit is over with.
Funny fker,,,Fox News In Laws 😂 😂 😂 .
I don't watch a lot of news, but i do like "THE FIVE" on fox,, its funny as hell most of the time.
I used to like :The Naked News" and watch it with the volume off.

A duck walks into a bar and sits down .The bartender walks over to him and the duck says I would like a beer .The bartender says "WOW ,You can talk " The duck says "Yes" He then asks "How long have you been talking?" The duck replied "Since I was a baby duck " Bartender then asks " What are you doing around here for?" Duck replied " Im into construction and doing work with a friend of mine "Big" The bartender then said "You should go workin the circus! you could make a fortune!" The duck replied " What would a circus want with a brick layer"

R.85a6c1c1691c8c08510dcecad89ff2f7

Funny fker,,,Fox News In Laws,,,I likem already. 😂 😂 😂 .
Mostly i watch Bonanza. No politics there. 😁
Hoss was the Man

A duck walks into a bar and sits down .The bartender walks over to him and the duck says I would like a beer .The bartender says "WOW ,You can talk " The duck says "Yes" He then asks "How long have you been talking?" The duck replied "Since I was a baby duck " Bartender then asks " What are you doing around here for?" Duck replied " Im into construction and doing work with a friend of mine "Big" The bartender then said "You should go workin the circus! you could make a fortune!" The duck replied " What would a circus want with a brick layer"

most days i feel like a big duck

i usually dont give a quack

Latest posts

Back