Old Passion, New Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here might be even a better product for your situation. The pooph is something you can spray on a dog, furniture or whatever,on the problem but I'm not sure how it works n the air.
Look into these products. They are made for weed.

https://www.cannabolish.com/products/cannabis-odor-removing-candle
Lol I think I'm going to go way beyond a candles help. That dog solution may work well in a bucket air freshener. I've thought maybe those crystals they use for fabric softeners would work as well. May last longer than a liquid. Dunno, just gotta play around with some ideas and see what works.
Masking smells only go tlso far...just ask a cop..lol. I may have to scrub the room with a carbon filter and use a masking odor as well..lol.
Another thing I thought of and then conveniently shoved it to the back of my priority list. Now that the odor is coming forth I should do something.

Neighbors going to mitch with a B. I don't think smell is written into IL laws but I have a friend who got a visit based on a nuisance complaint. Nothing happened but now he is paranoid about stuff just because they know. You'll sleep easier. In general, I want my neighbors to like me and not have a reason not to just for security concerns. Don't need the extra attention just in case I choose to duck in and out of that one game every now and then.
Ive got pretty good neighbors. I don't associate with them much but they are friendly. But folks can be fickle creatures. I'm just gonna have to sit back n let this grow happen. I'm to far in to change anything now. My numbers are above the legal limit but so are 99% of the folks growing probably are too..lol. That's the main reason I don't want any attention. I'll scale back a lot once I get jars filled but until then I'm all in.

Lol I think I'm going to go way beyond a candles help. That dog solution may work well in a bucket air freshener. I've thought maybe those crystals they use for fabric softeners would work as well. May last longer than a liquid. Dunno, just gotta play around with some ideas and see what works.
Masking smells only go tlso far...just ask a cop..lol. I may have to scrub the room with a carbon filter and use a masking odor as well..lol.
Another thing I thought of and then conveniently shoved it to the back of my priority list. Now that the odor is coming forth I should do something.
Hey,,a candle and some coffee and donuts and the cops will leave you alone.😁

I SEE FLOWERS!!!!

Pretty excited folks. I know it's old news to you but this is my first cannabis flower indoors in decades. I dosed them a little with some flower nutes last week. Yesterday I hit them pretty hard with it and today I'm seeing some hairynessness. I used the recommended does of TPS Signal and rounded it up to 900ppm with the TPS One. I seem to be running hot tips not matter what I do but I can live with that. Everything else is nice n green so I'm not gonna sweat some burnt tips.
IMG_20231220_183347185_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20231220_183706782_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20231220_183157593_HDR~2.jpg

The two oldest Devil Xxl and one just a few days behind are popping out some goodness. I can express how much I'm enjoying these little autos. I call them plug n play. It's that damn simple...that is if...ya follow basic growing methods. Nice leaf color and strong stems. Beefy little things.
I'm sitting back and waiting to see how much these stretch. My lamp is bout 2' up and at max power 400w. They seem to be loving it. Leaf temps are 76-78. Could this get any easier..lol. I'm loving the autos.
IMG_20231220_183953701.jpg
IMG_20231220_184004871.jpg
IMG_20231220_183933896_HDR.jpg

And now for the Mixed bag of beans from Fastbuds. Nothing real exciting going on here just yet. They are easing into the veg stage and growing pretty rapid. I have been training them down since not long after they came up. I want them to encircle the base of the pot and then I will let them be free..lol. They got fed yesterday as well. Jumped them up to bout 400ppm.
IMG_20231220_184015837.jpg

That's bout it folks. Another week or so gone and closer to some bud in a jar. Thanks for stopping by.

Ya know guys, I think I'm going to stink up the whole apt complex I live in. 8 units in this section and my grow is just 10' from my front door. I came out of the bedroom this morning and all I smell is green and I know that green is just going to get more intense.
Granted I'm in a legal state but....I don't want to piss off a bunch of neighbors with the smell. So, I am considering another 6" blower filter combo to vent just the living and dining area. I'm hoping it will be enough to scrub odors the tents don't expell.
Maybe I just worry to much. Hard to shake the old habits of constant security worries. I got a little to high on some edibles the other day. Was experiencing a lot of anxiety over the grow. Racing wild thoughts that brought back the pre legal paranoia..lol. I'll rest easier after a few grows but for now it kinda freaks me out being legal..lol.
You will get less paranoid as you keep growing. My first year was a bit rough, I was super spooked. Not of breaking the law but of nosey neighbors rippers etc. I check every Jan yo see of they change the laws. Trying to stay legal.

Edit: second sentence I said a bad word obviously but since when is Poooop a bad word. All adults in here I believe. Censorship is ridiculous. Poooop!
It's the built in auto censor in the site. We've got no control over it. You can say shit all day long, but po op is verboten.

44, atm we are still legal to have 12 as long as you have 2 adults in the household..
they are dragging there feet to get the bill changed and into law. so we are currently good with what we voted for, in case you didnt know.

1gal pots, drip pans, and Myco. Ready for my beans from Carty.. Going to give his method on autos a try. Starting five first. May have to wait just a little while but not long. I don't want to overcrowd the box. So maybe I'll have to wait till after the New Year. Unless I go ahead and erect the other 2x4. Not sure if I want to or not yet..lol.It is hard to have two tents just laying in boxes. I'll probably throw one up at least. No hurry though.
IMG_20231221_195045705.jpg

So I've never used this Myco stuff so that'll be new.
lIMG_20231218_115356739.jpgIMG_20231221_193248811.jpg

My next round with photos will be 2 week seedling to flower. Years ago I know a guy from the Netherlands that grew from seed to 12/12 with cfls. Many scorned the idea but dude produced pounds of pot on a consistent basis with a continuous harvest.
I've found a guy who has been tweaking that method a little by using 2-3 week old seedling and throwing them right into flower. His tweak has made a difference in overall size of the end product. One plant he did harvested a whooping 280g+ Most others average 150+. Not bad at all for skipping the veg stage.
I'd always wanted to try this method but had to quit growing. Today I'm all cranked up again and ready to give this a try. I know it works. I just need to make it work for me..lol

Auto Update

4 Devil Xxl from I49 Seed

Big jump in growth lately. All four are in flower now. 35-29 days from breaking ground. Into the stretch we go. I'm pretty excited to see how far they reach.

The TPS Nutrients I'm using seem to be doing well with them so far. I'm following the chart but staying on the lower side of the scale. They are dosed up to 900ppm

I'm starting to get a fell for these autos and have a pretty good idea how and what I will do next time around with food. I'm not set on TPS products though. I am considering Jack's. It is much cheaper and simple dosing. I've read to many good things not to try it.
IMG_20231224_153504206.jpg

IMG_20231224_153404830.jpg
IMG_20231224_153359361.jpg
IMG_20231224_153209499.jpg
IMG_20231224_153238452.jpg
IMG_20231224_153323226~2.jpg

Mixed Seed 420Fastbuds Automatics

These ladies are moving right along. I tied them down early but have since released their ties. I want them to grow upwards a little so I can spread them out.

Yesterday I noticed two are in flower already at 22days. Other two not showing yet. Fed these ladies 650ppm...Signal as directed and topped up with One formula, silica, and half tbsp of Epsom salt per gal.

These mixes are gonna be fun to watch.

So far I am very pleased
IMG_20231224_173000429.jpg
IMG_20231224_172848408_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231224_172911179.jpg
IMG_20231224_172920950.jpg
IMG_20231224_172940082.jpg

This little lady right here is a water dawg. Yesterday when I opened the tent she was all curled up under. All the others were fine. I knew they needed water soon. The pots were getting lite. Anyways, she's designating herself special needs..lol. I'll have to check her more often. Even in this day after pic you can see she's just not quite as fluffed up like the other three.
Watered them all but it has taken this one a little more time to recover but she looks much better than yesterday. Should be okay as she eases into flower.
IMG_20231224_173000429~2.jpg

A what da fluk moment

Okay so I start them on 12/12 last night. Today at lights on I'm checking them out and..
IMG_20231224_164841185_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231224_164913376_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231224_164626268.jpg

I expected this in days not hours. Never have I ever had a plant show sex this fast..until now. So many firsts in this grow..lol LA Amnesia and Gigabud are both showing sex. The Chemdawg is right there..prob show full hairs tomorrow. These must have been super ready to start flower. I've never had this happen this fast.
IMG_20231224_164355014.jpg

Plants will often show pre flowers in veg before they are ever flipped.
I will look for some examples later in my grow when I am checking on the plants.

Plants will often show pre flowers in veg before they are ever flipped.
I will look for some examples later in my grow when I am checking on the plants.
Maybe that's why it caught me off guard. I do remember the preflower thing now but really wasn't paying attention to that prior to flip..lol. I'm stoked bro. Everything I have is now in flower.

Latest posts

Back