OldDaddy/Formerly GeezerBudd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldDaddyFedder

Reaction score
Hey all,
Its been quite a while since I posted last.Just had major things happen-but here I am back and cant stay away from MP.
Hey hammy, I shout out to you and say hay bud-and everybody else knows who they are. For anyone who joined since, I do have a couple of successful indoor grows under my belt-like to use the tent and hps. So I can answer some questions.
Dont actually have my own rig so gotta get on when I can.
You all take care and keep it green!

ODF:icon_smile:

Welcome Back:48:

Hope everything in you life is going good for you now!!

Ozzy, roddy and 4u2,
Thanks for the hello.Yes things are getting better-I just keep telling myself that-and I like the leaf chart-it HAS been a while.

:48:

ODF

why the name change my friend....You get high and forget password:rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
why the name change my friend....You get high and forget password:rofl:

Nope-I moved and forgot/lost password and everything changed-believe me I wish it was just "I got high"-lol :D

ODF

I figured you had a great harvest that had wiped your brain's memory card clean and your just now remembering your name

ozzydiodude said:
I figured you had a great harvest that had wiped your brain's memory card clean and your just now remembering your name

OH.......yeah.....uhhhhhhhhhh.......yeah!!! thats it!!!
wow!!!!! those were some brownies now.....and that fudge-omg!!!!!

:D

ODF

Yep been there a couple times once forgot i was able to stand up to piss for 2 weeks

What up GB....glad to see you found your way back home.

Hamster Lewis said:
What up GB....glad to see you found your way back home.

Me too Hammy-and good to see ya!!!
I still have tent but had to travel, but I will be checking out the thread-later.

:48:

ODF

ozzydiodude said:
Yep been there a couple times once forgot i was able to stand up to piss for 2 weeks

I would'nt be able to live with myself(let alone look at myself) after that!!!

Once along time ago, me and a freind kinda forgot that we had school so we took off and drove around-does that count???

ODF

Latest posts

Back