Omg Help !!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
OK so me and my roomait save seeds all year long i had them in an air tight water tight little container with nothing but a white gold ring with 3 dimons ( from when i was engauges) and i just opend it had lost it in y closet and there was thousands of little FN bugs like *** are my seeds ok or did i just lose like 300 seeds ?????????????????????????

i killed the bugs but i ... im at a lost for words i need a toke please give me some good news

This is what the *** HOLES LOOK LIKE

bbbug.JPG

bbugg.JPG

bugg.JPG

buggbb.JPG

buug.JPG

HHHHUUUUMMMM IDK never seen any bugs like that some may be fine do you see the white seeds in your pics those are premature and no good........ are their holes in the good seeds ????? by good seeds i mean the brown, unbroken, nice and firm, seeds

i had to take a cologne bottle and lighter haha yeah no good seeds anyore but it looked like they were freaking eating the seeds im so pissed u dont even know

sorry to hear that.I cant really say if they are good yet or not.But,just try to germinate acouple of them and see if they pop.I keep my beans in a film container with some rice,and keep that in the fridge,never had that problem.Lastly,I am assuming that the seeds are just some bag seeds?If they are watch out,they are most likely from a hermie plant,and if thats the case,the seeds will have disposition to become hermies when you go to grow them.Keep it GREEN:D

yeah all i have is bagg seeds i cant afford to order from online and i duynno if i would trust them anyway but it would be cool as hell to get some name brand seeds haha

wonder how they got in????????? guess its a mystery better call in scooby doo lol

i had to go pick up my drunk brother and his girl friend or they wear going to get arrested last night at midnight

at least they didnt get arreted im still so mad i lost all my seeds :(

Well now you have a good reason to justify buying some good strains!

yeah its all in some weird E lookin thing and i dont know what that is lol and i kinda live heh in the states

I live in the States, I've ordered seeds online several times with no problem.

im to scared :/ but man i do kinda want some crazy **** growing that has a name haha i name my own strans like GA skunk or FLordia peachey peach haha but what would you reccomend buying ?

ww, kush, wr, skunk, the list goes on and on if you got the $$$ get a PO Box and send em to it

yeah no $$ for seeds haha but ill get an po box and every one on the site can send me one seed each and ill be goooood lol :D

Latest posts

Back