OMG!!! I dropped...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
Omg, last night I was tend'n my garden and went to change the position of my lights and the whole thing fell, right on my dang plants!!!!! One of them got bent real bad, but I wrapped her up with gauze and taped it, I am hopin it will heal.... I did that to a tree in my yard and it worked after one of my friends ran it over.. I was so disgusted with myself I could have cried!!!! I broke one of my lights!!!! Man it was a bummer!!! Minor set back, I shall recover, thanks for listening!!!

:holysheep:

sorry to hear that ! dont worry we all have misshaps everynow and again :eek:
Heres some GREEN MOJO to help them heal
goodluck:48:

I'm sure she will recover.........I had a huge outdoor plant with a stalk the size of my arm and she snapped. I used a cat tail as a field dressing and tied her with another. She mended herself fine.....

Here she is.....lemmy try and find the pic with the bandage........

treess.jpg

hairchick40v said:
Omg, last night I was tend'n my garden and went to change the position of my lights and the whole thing fell, right on my dang plants!!!!! One of them got bent real bad, but I wrapped her up with gauze and taped it, I am hopin it will heal.... I did that to a tree in my yard and it worked after one of my friends ran it over.. I was so disgusted with myself I could have cried!!!! I broke one of my lights!!!! Man it was a bummer!!! Minor set back, I shall recover, thanks for listening!!!

:holysheep:

A couple of things. I saw a thread by HippyInEngland somewhere where he used a straw and split the side of it, and clamped it around the stem, provides a bit of rigid support, you may want to try that.

Second, you said you broke the lights - did the pieces go into the growing medium? I am asking as HIDs and CFL's contain harmful levels of mercury, it is not something you want your plants taking up that you will later consume.

Yeah I didn't see any mercury... I assume it must be in the end that didn't break... I use the curly lights, just the very end tip broke off... I also assume that is, that Mercury is the silvery lookin stuff that we used to be able to play with when I was little... Like in the thermometer, wouldn't I be able to see it???? Of course the one it broke over is my very best looking plant... But now you have me worried???

Good luck. I had a plant that was badly damaged in a hurricane, and another that simply disappeared during it. That was heartbreaking.

no don't worry chick (your a chick right) hehe... the plant should heal fine as long as it didn't snap completely :) the lights mercury shouldn't be a problem, don't worry, worrying never got us anywhere and thats why we smoke weed :D

oscar... how on earth did you keep those trees private bro??? they are HUGE!!

Thorn said:
oscar... how on earth did you keep those trees private bro??? they are HUGE!!

Bro? no, Sis!
I have family who owns farm land........I cleared a spot where the cows don't graze and access was limited.

Those plants were over 15 feet tall..........Black Russians and M-39's.

Some yielded over 3 pounds.....it's all in my soil recipe. :D

The folic acid and nettle is a must too.

oh sorry, your a chick too? well not a chicken baby lol but you know hehe. thats cool, I wish I could have a chance like that. I bet it was some mighty fine smoke too! You ever need a farm-hand just yell at me :D hehe

Good farm hands are as hard to come by these days.

All I've got as a helper right now is 15 pounds. Maybe a little less now seeing as though he just got beaned by the groomer.

It's awesome to have some girls share this with... The women who live where I live just don't smoke??? Who knows why, I don't know why everyone doesn't.... But, I am a HEAD!!!! So what do you aspect???:hubba:

Latest posts

Back