omg,im so fricken paranoid now (URGENT READ THIS PLEASE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amen slow,been there and done that.don't take chances.whats it gonna cost you. afew measley plants.cops are dumb,but not that dumb.if they busted the dude you can bet they didn't just stop and pick his house at random.they been watchin him fir some time.most likely got pics of everybody comin and goin.did me

he wasnt home when they showed up,his g/f and 3 of his 5 kids were home,she opened the door a lttle bit,but they pushed it all the way open to get in.his 9 yr old son was right there,and his g/f was on the phone while it was happening.hes not the type of dude that would snitch,she told them that they needed a warrant to come in and they said " do you want us to leave and go get one,she said "yes",an they said "too bad,we arent goin anywhere"he was trying to get ahold of me to warn me about what happened,if he was a snitch,he wouldnt have wanted to contact me.to let me know.hes never seen my grow.the only reason he knew i was into growing,was because i bought a hydroponic setup from him.his lawyor said that this is how they've been doing it lately around here,no warrant,and when you open the door just a lil bit,they push through the door to get in,then they pretty much go shopping in your house,picking stuff to take.the worst part is their doing this b-4 obtaining a warrant,and them scumbags will even have the audasity to do it in front of your kids.ill probably leave my grow room up,but i think these skunk haze plants are about to meet the dumpster,and im gonna grow some strawberries/tomatoes for a month or 2,just to let this settle down.then ill go ahead with my grow.itd be safe to say that i should definitly get my phone turned off though dont ya think?or would that even matter?i dont deal or anything and if they did watch my place,they wouldnt see any traffic or anything like that,the only people that come here are my wife/kids/mom.and thats it.i dont mess with alot of people like that for this very reason.my skunk haze plants are only 8 inches tall,so im not stressed about getting rid of them,but i really dont want to have to tare down all my stuff in my grow room..so what vegetable/fruit do you want to see grow?

i think your making a wise choice bro. lets see, some cherry tomatoes(super sweet 100s'), some beefsteak tomatoes, some cayenne,and jalapeno peppers, some bell peppers, maybe some carrots....... even have some on your porch going, and alternate em to the grow room, back and forth. believe what can happen here is very real,all thats been posted.
sounds like your stopping for a minute to breathe now. when something like this happens man , it should be a no-brainer when it comes to your livlihood , and your family... get that garden going, the sooner, the better... good luck AID...

I think the strawberry garden is a good idea :farm: I wouldnt worry about the phone, insofaras you already know to say nothing incriminating over a phone :hubba:

If they kick down your door without a warrant shoot the bastards. Couple of cops got killed here for doing just that, and two more are being charged with all kinds of stuff for arresting someone after the owner of the house asked to see a warrant and they responded with their billy clubs. Thats why its part of your constitutional rights to bare arms. I've only had one person walk into my house unannounced and beat them stupid with a bat, they tried to charge me but the fact of the matter is they illegally entered my house.

Meh just ranting more than anything. The fact of the matter is if your garden is stressing you out you probably shouldn't be growing.

its not really that im all stressed out about it anymore,between you guys and the ex cop my mom knows have kinda eased my stress.he said that they may or may not check the address to the #'s in his phone,but if they do,what they'll do is they'll spend a day watching each address,if they dont see any heavy traffic coming in and out,than they'll use process of elimination until they find out where hes getting it.also,my # was in his friends list,but was not in the recent calls,the day b-4 he got raided,i used my mom phone to call him and she lives 15 minutes away and has nothing illegal whatsoever in her house.ill tell you one thing though,ill never let another dealer program my name into his/her phone ever again.if they do show up over here to do what they did to him,now i know to not let them in,i just wont even answer the door.i have a 2x4 on my sliding glass door and a dead bolt on the front door.who knows though,time will tell.im not gonna stress myself to death over it.thats for everybodys $.02 i really apreciate it.-peace

Man it gets sad when they don't even have a warrant and still get away with this. He might get charges dropped but what about the LEOs who broke the law? Why don't they get in trouble, I hear about this way too much to feel like I am protected by my rights...LOL. I had a friend that did a similar thing. He lived in an apartment building and the neighbors were fighting. Cops came neighbors didn't answer, so the cops knocked on his door he answered cracked the door and came in with the old nudge of the door and they saw his rolling papers, long story short he got his house ripped apart...no warant no consent and he didn't beat it. It really comes down to the judge IMO, they can ignore illegal searches especially if they are anti drug crusaders. I would listen to slowmo77, he is giving good advice. I am being charged with something and the search wasn't legal and it just doesn't seem to matter for some reason LOL it's so f'ing frustrating. The rights we think we have we may not have. And the seizure of property is such a joke, it is so hard to get it back, meaning his TV is toast. The amount of property that has been seized is a huge dollar figure and it is so much bigger than it was 5 years ago....the whole thing is out of control IMO. You can butcher a whole family and still have more rights than someone who uses/deals drugs.

i dont know whats happening to this country,but its making me want to move out of it more and more every single month of every year.im just wondering,if you dont answer and open up the door,for them to get the ol nudge on the door,if they'll still do whatever they need to,to beable to get in without a warrant? with a good lawyor,would this even stand in court?or do the crickid leos somehow obtain a warrant and have it dated to b-4 their raid?

really the issue is, if you do really know the county really well where you lives.. you can mofu the hassle out of the leo s butt only if you know how to use it properly look like I have to make some summary on my next post to let people know often to keep their protection and safe in the community I hope these can help ya all to see what I'm telling.. out there is dept for yall to use to put up with police's actions only if yall know how to use it just check it out

so are you going to rip the grow or what>? Sounds like you have had time to think this through. What u gonna do, rip em or not?

Paranoia sucks huh AID? I would continue to grow..I thaught you had med card...I must be wrong..the question on weather byou should shut or not is completly up to you..I woulldnt..I would be sure there is no odor getting out..and NO ONE ENTERS HOUSE...PERIOD..No reason to change phone # cause they will use the old # and it will have address on it...as long as you are not becomeing a Dealer (setting up clients) Then shame on you..My Rule# 1..DONT TELL NO ONE OF GROW..It realy does not matter what we all have to say on the matter..its what you want and what makes you at ease..Good luck and stay safe..and KEEP M GREEN

and Because of the "PATRIOT ACT" a lot of authorities are miss ussing this..and more of your privacy rights are gone...I heard of some one getting popped just because of "reasonable dout"...I say your growing so LEO checks it out..they find reasons to enter..just dont let them..

I hope you get this all worked out for your bennefit my friend..keep us posted..and be safe

well,ive decided im gonna wait a few days to see if i see any suspicious cars around my house,or any suspicious people watching my house,if i see this,they'll be up and outta here that second.from my up stairs window,i can monitor alot.theres only one way to my house so i can monitor that also.im pretty much just laying low.luckly my plants arent putting out a strong odor yet(theyre only 8 inches tall) but after talkin to the ex cop my mom knows and you guys,i've decided to keep them going.(for now) im flipping the light on them tonight so i can determine sex.this way i know im risking it with females,rather than 3 males.i imagine ill know their sex within the next week or 2.i was gonna just chop them,but since my dealer got popped and i dont wanna risk getting a new connect,this skunk x haze will probably be the next weed i possess,besides what my friends have.so yea my friends,layin low for now.ill keep you guys updated.-peace

AID,

DO NOT DESTROY YOUR GROW!!!!! I cant believe people are actually telling you to do that...:holysheep: The facts and laws are simple....

He got raided, Okay..... well the problem is if they did not have a warrant, (you sure they didnt have one?) then that is a 4th ammendment violation right there....furthermore the law states that any evidence that comes from the illegal search and siezure is null and void... "Fruit of a poisonous Tree" if you will.... Sure they could come after you,,, but anyone with a High School Diploma could beat that case....

Something here just doesnt sound right to me....
In all likely hood heres is my .02... The guy is either bluffing about being raided or them not having a warrant. Could be that the cops were just verifying his stature in order to later shake him down.

At any rate STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUDE, not just his house, Dont call him, Dont see him,,,, wash your hands of this guy right now!!!! He got out of jail the next morning on a drug charge and was found with an oz of coke???? That guy is either the luckiest man on earth, or he is now a CI for LEO... I have been around Dealers for the better part of my life and the only time i hear of people getting out that quick when that much weight is found is when they are snitchin!

Or he could be lyin about the whole thing......

i dont think hes lying.as far as snitching goes,as much as i'd like to say i trust him,i cant.not only do i not trust him,but quite frankly,i dont trust anybody.i too have been through the court system.i was locked up from age 16-18.the only reason i got off was because i was able to fool one drug test,and my p.o. said "your now 18,if you get cought doin anything,you are now old enough to go to jail/prison." so i got off probation and knock on wood,havent got caught doing any illegal drug activities since.ive been through hell and back with losing 2 of the only 5 family members i have leftwithin a 3 month period,then after all that,in march of 2005 i had a serious ankle injury.that luckly happened at work,but the comp check was only 150 a week,so ive accumulated thousands of dollars of debt.i got my car repoed.so now i owe a bank 5 grand for a car i dont even have,i have 5 credit cards,all in collection with over a thousand dollar balances.saying ive been through hell and back is kinda an under statement.im kinda still in "hell" and on top of all this b.s. im 23 years old w/ 2 kids.my wife moved out and filed for a divorce 6 months ago.my credit is screwed so i cant go to another place to rent (thats cheaper),due to the fact my credits so bad now.i go to apply for assistance from the state and they say "you havent been off the job for a year,so theres not much we can do for you besides give you 10 dollars in stamps a month to pay for food.i recently had a problem with internal bleeding and found out that i may have the chrones disease or colon cancer.wow..what else? oh yea, now on top of all this on my head,im now paranoid of the cops busting down my door.and one would wonder why i smoke/grow weed. so yea,thats my life story. is this a pretty messed up life i've been dealt,or is it nothing compared to what somebody else is going through right now in here? *fires up the blunt" this is to all of you that are backed up against this wall.may god be with all of us (amen) -peace my friends

p.s.
he said that when they started pushing through the door,his wife said,you cannot do this without a warrant,and the cop clearly stated,we dont need a warrant for anything.and then once they forced themselves in,they said "do you want us to go get a warrant?" and she said,"yes,its my right" and they said "we arent going anywhere" im definitly not gonna have anything to do with this dude ever again,but b-4 he left my house,(my mom actually brought him over,due to the fact he only knew where she lived,he didnt know where i lived)he was like "whatever you do. just be damn careful since they got that phone. stay away from my house,and dont call or anything until all this clears,ill come let you know when im back on,im just gonna do things different the next time around."meaning not have in and out traffic at his house.he said he thinks one of his nozy (always sitting outdoors) neighbors may have called on him,but when the cops got there,they said they had an anonymous tip that he was growing.and he said there were only about 6 people that knew he grew (supposedly) so he said he was worried that maybe i got cought.but he said he thinks it also may be one of the guys he sold one of his hydroponic setups to up north got busted and snitched on him.(the wierd thing is that he stopped growing a year or 2 ago)i personally think this was just the cops made up b.s. excuse for being there.i think that maybe the neighbor called and complained about in and out visitors at his house.luckly i've never been at his house in a car that was registered to my address.plus,i never was an in and out visitor.i always stayed for at least a 1/2 hour everytime i went to reup,which was once a week.and i always look for any suspicous cars or people watching his house,and never seen any when going to his house.he was pulled over a few weeks back and they searched his car,but didnt find anything.but then again,thats not really saying much around here,they'll search almost everytime you get pulled over around here.expecially if your a young male.but luckly he said he does have a good lawyor that has helped out alot of people that have been raided around here that he knew.so hopefully this lawyor can get it all dropped if it was an illegal search.my friend also has his 9 yr old son as a witness,as well as his g/f's friend,which was on the phone when they actually barged through the door,she was on the phone still when she went to answer the door.so who knows,time will tell.i didnt even know the dude messed with coke.i personally have lost alot of friends to it and heroin and cant stand the stuff.i just love my newports and my mary jane.i dont even drink.again though time will tell-peace

He'll beat it in court. But your dealer is a moron. YOU NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW PERSONALLY THAT U GROW !

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

I am glad to see you thinking this through.Never use that dealer again. EVER. He runs his mouth too much, that's why he got popped. He will only beat it if his wife testifies to what happened. The cops needed a warrant and if their informant won't show up in court to testify, then you get your case tossed.

Then there is always appeals if you lose. I suggest the last thing you tell your "friend" Dealer is that he look up a NORML lawyer in his state.

www.NORML.com

It will cost him $ but hey, these days in fascist America.... you got to have $ to stay out of jail.Anyways, i hope he beats it...I hope you dont' pull your plants... well of course unless you got showey with yours too.

The only people who know of my grow is me and the wife. Other than that....... it's nobody's business. Loose lips sink ships..... oh i already said that didn't I?

AID,

As Wakenbake said, it is possible that they did indeed have a search warrant. I wouldn't be surprised if this dealer left out some important information. It's possible there's something that he isn't telling you.

I don't have a family, so it's easy for me to tell you to keep the plants. However, I'd keep the plants, because I've known people that got busted, but the man never came for me. I suppose it's possible, but are you going to get rid of your stuff every time someone else gets busted?

It's your call. How about putting it out of your head for awhile, and then rethink it from time to time over the next few days with a calm, rational frame of mind. If after a few days you're still worried about it, then get rid of them for sanity's sake.

One more thing. Has the dealer ever seen your grow? I doubt it, since he's never been to your house. That would be my main concern. Because it is possible that if he's seen it, he could rat you out to the police. But he hasn't seen it, huh? If he hasn't seen it, then I wouldn't worry too much.

Don't call or contact that guy again for a long time.

Latest posts

Back