OMG what IS it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Found this on my Mint Choc. :eek:

Has anyone seen this before?
I'm going to poke it to see if it moves or it is an egg case ... jusr a minute ...
Yeah it's an egg casing, it is full of oval-shaped pale brown eggs. (I used the x25 eyeglass)
ARGH!!

pest.jpg

Holy carumba.

I would be searching everywhere to see if I could find anymore :shocked:

The 1 good thing about whatever insect did this is it makes a single egg sack and doesnt spread its eggs all over a plant.

:peace:

It's nearly due for harvest and it has gone rainy so also a chance of mould. I am gonna start chopping I think!

i wonder wta the heck kinda bug made that sak an laid them eggs...?

I dunno but I hope it isn't gonna come lookin for ME. All those eggs would hatch into some kind of caterpillar I guess that wants to eat my bud. No way, Jose!
I am going to harvest the top third tomorrow because the trichs look about 50% amber, and check the rest very very carefully. Oh well. Just part of the wonderful outdoor experience....

but outdoors dependin on your spot there no height or size restrictions nor do you have to hassle wit training etc.... plus im sure yield is more than indoor, no? in plant size comparison...
i've never grown a full grown plant bigger than 1.5 ft tall indoors yet. i short veg. few weeks is all tho too.
my outdoor last year they were nice an big. i loved that part of outdoors.
carrying water for 20 plants in the beginning before males was also a royal hardcore PITA. lol
if i do do outdoors ever again i will forsure use clones or sex them by takin cuttings prior to puttin outdors.
do you do clones outdoors or sex tehm or you weed out the males as they pop? cuz last year i use to lay awake at night wonderin if they were poppin an juicin on my girls over 40 miles away where they were. lol it drove me nuts lets just say. :)

...cuz last year i use to lay awake at night wonderin if they were poppin an juicin on my girls over 40 miles away where they were. lol it drove me nuts lets just say. :)

:rofl:

Fem seed. I made it without realising what I was doing. I had to do some research here before I figured it out. Your post made me laugh. Yeah, I do like the outdoors! One of these days I am gonna move to somewhere I can be "Country Cowfreak" (as per the F.F.F. Brothers)
But today I gotta look for more of those egg sacs. Urgh!

But today I gotta look for more of those egg sacs. Urgh!
lol just imagine its an easter egg hunt, might be fun.... lol
hope ya get em all man.
One of these days I am gonna move to somewhere I can be "Country Cowfreak"
country cowfreak?? wats that man? lol

thats the eggsack strain of marijuana, been eluding growers for years and now youve finally found it!
so thats where she went to. you wanna tell er she's late for dinner and come back home to me.? LOL

zipflip, Country Cowfreak is the rural cousin of one of the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros.
He lives out in the boonies and grows acres of MJ.
If you haven't seen the comics you have a real treat in store! Google...

funny.. lol i just googled it found few hits on em .

So nobody knows what it is?
When I find a cocoon or egg sack around I always put in in a jar with a fine silkscreen over it. Now I can identify some of the critters that put them there. Spiders and the praying mantis both leave sacks. They are not always pests.
But that particular egg sack I don't think I've seen.

that makes perfect sense there to do just that laylow... imo

Urgh what the hell.

Wow man tin foil hat time cos thats got to be an alien egg sack of some kind lol.

Hope you figure it out i'm intrigued :p

zipflip said:
that makes perfect sense there to do just that laylow... imo

Yeah I just hatched a moth that I've had for like 4 months now. Found it where I was planting... so I wanted to know what it turned into. It was a brown hard cocoon that wiggled a lil when you touch it.

It was a brown hard cocoon that wiggled a lil when you touch it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

im so sorry i tried so hard to refrain but i just couldnt lol

i dont kow your character yet on here laylow so i apologize if i offended you wit that. i hope you have a sense humor tho like alot of us here do.
but the hatchin the egg thing caccoon watever . really tho i think that might be neat just to watch its progress. i did that in like 5th grade i think for a science project. it was fun i thought then. and was cool watchin it do its thang.

zipflip said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

im so sorry i tried so hard to refrain but i just couldnt lol

:spit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evil:

Latest posts

Back